News (?)

Hallo hallo! How are you people?

Sorry, I've been missing...but the truth is that I don't have much to say...
I faiedl in the 1st stage to University...I'm very angry/sad...anyway, now i'm waiting for the 2nd...I hope this will be better... I just will know in 13th October (sooooo much time...I'm gonna die).

Well, about news...hmmm, not much to tell... I'll have to go to the wedding of one of my cousins...BORING -.-
More...hmmm, I changed the "About me" from my Myspace and Hi5... please check it and leave me a comment x3
Ow, by the way...you know...I'm tired of my nickname x] yeah, it's stupid, but it's truth...XaNiNHaHh*? I then even know how to say that in English --' ...I have to choose a new one...but have to be something unic, special and have to related with me...I'm not just choose any name...have to be "the" name... Gosh I'm so stupid --' You know what is this? BOREDOM!

Well, it's all for today...bye and see you soon...I promisse! ^^'

Comments

  1. Don't worry you will get the second stage!
    Well about your nickname, I like it!

    Ly Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Não te conheço de lado nenhum mas tive a ver o blog e tu tens um colar super giro com o símbolo dos TH! Podes-me dizer onde é que o arranjaste? *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Ana. O colar, melhor, a medalhinha com o simbolo dos TH, veio uma vez de oferta numa revista, nao se se foi na super pop ou na bravo. anyway, já foi à bue...lembro-me de já ter o colar muito antes do dia 16 de Março...

    ReplyDelete
  4. podias meter imagens de raparigaz scene/emo!
    se o fiseres mete o link sff

    Se fizeres, eu dou-te um abraço :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obrigada miley, sim foi na super pop xP

    Hallo Vanessa, sim posso meter fotos de scene/emo girls na boa =)
    se clicares na imagem depois aparece o tamanho real da foto =)

    o proximo post prometo que será sobre isso =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment