Saturday Night

Hi readers! How's everything goin'?

I really don't understand why I still come to the village on weekends since every time I come I cry and fight with someone...
This time was with my father, again... And then I get cranky and I unload all my fury on my little brother who doesn't have anything to do with it...shame on me! =( But I can't handle myself...these things make me really upset xS It's better not even talk about it...
Let's just forget it for now.

Sooooo, look what I found:

.
The only photo of "Recepção ao Caloiro '10" where I look minimally decent! loool It's truth! You really don't want to see my face in the other ones xD
Well, in the picture, taken in the 1st night, from right to left: Cláudia, me, Olga, Tiago and Joana.
.
Ok, about this last week... Was nice xP
I studied with a friend for our first test but we still have to study to more two... But it's going well and I'm getting the subjects =D
We also went to see The Last Exorcism and, I tell you, if you were thinking about going to see the movie, FORGET IT! Was the most boring and funny terror movies that I ever saw. Really crap!
Annnnd, Wednesday night was something something eheh... (Teresa knows what I'm talking about xP).
.
Oh, and talking about Wednesday, on next one it's our 2nd dinner's course and I need to buy a dress 'cause I HAVE to look good on next Wednesday and I don't have any kind of good clothes and I WANT a dress! Ufff, it's all xD
And, right now, I'm in love for these:
.
Beautifuls aren't they??? *-*
The first two are kinda simple, more to day but also beautiful.
.
And I think I don't have anything else to talk about. Now, I leave you guys with a few words that couldn't be more true...

.
Well, see you soon!
xoxo*

Comments

  1. se tivesses na quarta tinha ido cravar-te uma bebida :P eu na quarta da recepçao vi-te foi no arscad ou la como se chama, se nao me engano. desculpa nao ter ido la dar-te dois beijinhos, é que so reparei ja estava la a algum tempo parecia estranho te cumprimentar para ai 5 min depois e estavas no meio de uma cambada xD sorry :S

    sou sim, professora *-* para nao quero fazer disto trabalho a tempo inteiro, quero algo na minha area, tipo estagio..

    eu acho que a stephenie escreve mal e tem uma escrita massadora o que é uma pena porque a historia em si apesar de ter muitas falhas ate é engraçadita mas é so a minha opiniao xD ya, por acaso tambem nao entendi isso da renesmee. e tambem gostava de entender como é que um corpo que a partida esta morto (o edward) consegue procriar. mas isso sao so algumas das falhas xD

    queres tu e eu *-* adoroooo! tenho tanta pena que seja o ultimo livro :(

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment