Little Adventure Before New Year

After looking so hard, finally I thought I had found the perfect skirt, when I saw the price... 50€? For a skirt? At Zara??? Yeah, that's right...the skirt was only perfect but spend that much money on a piece of tissue? No way!


So, after spend an all afternoon running from store to store, taking clothes, putting clothes, I must had dressed some twenty dresses this afternoon. Some times you just don't have money and you might see a hundred pieces that you would like to take home, and in other times it's like como on I have the money to spend it and I just can't find anything I like...it's extremely frustrating! (well, maybe this is all because I've already had an idea of the dress that I wanted and I couldn't found nothing like that... I liked two dresses at Blanco, one at Mango and one at Primark but I don't know, wasn't the one!)

After all I gave up the idea of the dress and, thanks to a store front and an old idea of my own, I decided to change my outfit to the last and longest night of 2012. So, I didn't came home with that perfect skirt but with a simmilar one (much more cheaper in fact). Besides, I found amazing discounts ;)
Apart from all of that, awful timing to go to a mall... You just can see people, people everywhere, it must get a little claustrophobic over there some times.

Plus, on late afternoon I was with a friend of mine who, in fact, has been amazing to me on the past few days... I missed her so much! On next Saturday we will be together again :)

Now I just have to wait...seems like I spend all my life waiting, most of the times for nothing (at least nothing positive). Well, let's see...

Comments

  1. Oh mulher estás como eu então lol... Quando gosto de algo, pimba, é o mais caro da loja LOL, mas aproveita agora as promoções e os saldos já estão quase à porta ;)

    Novidades no meu blog da Avon, não percas!!! http://martaaraujoavon.blogspot.pt
    Beijinhos :D *
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment