My Day

Hi there!

Today I stay at home...nothing of special... I saw a movie. The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperator. Was very cool! The movie it's excelente! And speaking about movies...you already seen the movie Step Up? It's about dance...a dance school. Two sides of dance...ballet and hip hop...it's pretty coll actualy. well, I love that movie and i have been obcessed for the last part of the movie...the final dance...it's absolutely fascinating! Here it is:



Hmmm, more...well, I spend moch time today thinking/talking about my new hair color. I hardly waitting for paint my hair again... It will not be exactly what I want but the last time the hairdressing just "blow up" my hair and now I can't do anythig with it... Anyway...I think it will be pretty cool like the way that I'm thinking^^ so...now I have to find a good hairdressing...ok, good no! GREAT! I need it...

Well, it's all for today...see you soon ^^

Comments

  1. I saw that film! And love it! the boy is so hot!
    LY my friend
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooow god!

    step up *.* = hot dancer *baba* xP

    I love that movie too (u know that xP) loool

    about the hair (I already know what you thinking about how to painting it) *wewe* loooooooooool

    ...and I think it will be GREAT... dead cool.

    luv ya xP

    kuss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment