My Day

Hallo leute! How are you today?

Well, my day has been normal. I was seeing which clothes I on't use anymore, so I put all of them in a huge bag and later I will give that clothes to people who needs more than me.
So, finished right now my lunch...and I here now, seeing some e-mails, talk with some pople on MSN and seeing the news on TH forum...

Hmmm, it's truth...I created an e-mail for all portuguese fans, 'cause many people can't vote on VMA's so I created the e-mail ( THportugalfans@hotmail.com ) and I created an acount on MTV to all that want to vote =)


I also write a message to all portuguese fans send to people to VOTE IN TOKIO HOTEL ON VMA'S!!!

This is the message (only for portuguese fans): Tens votado nos VMA's? Não? Do que estas à espera? Vai já a http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008/best-new-artist/ e VOTA! Lembra-te, se eles ganharem vamos ter a oportunidade de estar com eles numa big party que se irá realizar numa cidade europeia, incluindo uma sessao de autografos!!! Se não te consegues inscrever no site da MTV não há problema! vai a www.mtv.com e faz o log in com os seguintes dados: nick -> THportugalfans , pass -> TokioHotel483 . VOTA! Todos os votos contam, e o teu pode fazer a diferença! Passa a mensagem
PS: o mail THportugalfans@hotmail.com foi criado com o intuito de criar uma conta no site da MTV para aqueles que nao se conseguem inscrever. Se quizerem podem adicionar e, posteriormente mandar mails com alguma duvida que possa surgir relativamente aos VMA's, porem poderam não ser automaticamente correspondidos. Obrigada

well, if you are from another country but you want pass the message you an send this: You have been voting on VMA's? No? What are you waitting for? Go to http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008/best-new-artist/ and VOTE! Remember, if they win we will have the oportunity to be with them on a big party which will take a place in a european city, which includes an autographe session!!! VOTE! All votes count, and you can make the difference. sends this message

Well, I don't have more nothing to do...
Tomorrow I have to stay with my brother 'cause my mom will go out with some friends...so, that means that I have to stay at home...again --'
Anyway...thursday I will put the extensions in my hair *.*

see you later! küss*

Comments

  1. You helped lot of people with this account to mtv.
    VOTE TH.
    LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeeee

    my V, it's a genius!

    lool... great ideia xP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment