My "TH" Room x}

And this is my room xP [you can click on the photo for see better]:




A little shocking right? xP I LOVE IT *.* it's awesome be in my room with so many Tom's around me xP
Ok...today I have so many things to do. As you know, for the next week I go to the beach and I have to pack my bag yet and I go on Monday --' In addiction, I have to make some desserts 'cause some friends of my mom coming her dinner tomorrow and my mom think that i'm good on it so... xP
Now I have to go...Bye take care*

Comments

  1. OH

    MY

    F*******

    GOOOOOOOD!!!!

    *.* *.* *.*

    sugar, your room is simply AMAIZING, I love it!

    Now I can't get on it, cause I probably gonna tip over to the side. loooool

    ly V *.* keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    Is amazing my dear!
    Bill Bill Bill <3...so many Bill's!!!
    Love you***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you cheating Tom with T:mo???
    I'm schoked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you cheat him, we(me, you, tom and Bill) cant hang out anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better not! He doesn't deserve it, he is a sweetie!!
    Like is brother (ok, i'm dreaming rigt now with their bodies)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O teu quarto é um sonho *.*
    Eu gosto muito x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!
    That's just freaking awsome! :D
    Love your room <3
    Cool blogg btw ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment