Some of my draws *

Hi again!

Well, I remember to show you some of my works. I hope you like it ^^ (sorry for the bad quality of the pictures but I scanner don't work and I had to take photos...)


Bill & Tom Kaulitz


This one it's very special...

I gave it to Tom Kaulitz! Well, A friend of me gave to him in the M&G here in Portugal on 29th June (along with more a few things xP).
I just hope he had liked... believe me, it's very "hard" for me give my draws and I give this to Tom...
I REALLY hope he had like it *.*











Well, if you wanna see more draws made by me just go to my Myspace or my Hi5 ^^

Comments

  1. Those notebooks were my favourite at the store, I really like it =)

    You already know my love how much I love your draws! Specially the one that you gave to tom, amazing.

    LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH

    MY

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

    *.* I love so much this draws... Gott!

    yeah yeah, I confirm, she hate have to gave her draws, and she gave that one to TOM (yeaahh, she loves him looooool)

    Ps: os 2 primeiros ja foram ah guerra e voltaram ne amora??? xP

    KuSs ly ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, right Ju...the first two draws gone to lisbon (concerts) three times...like, no conditions...just a mess xP

    but, no problem they are good now xP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment