Tokio Hotel on TRL

Hi there! Today I'm going talk about Tokio Hotel.

As the fans know, they are in America and this week is dedicated to them. The Time Square have being full of fans and the must lucky can enter on the studio of TRL and see the band very very close! Since 4th August they have being there, giving some interviews and others stuffs...

I'm so happy for they are so much success there! The one stupid thing it's the producers...they are giving so many importance to America and they forget a little fo Europe...I just hope this doesn't run badly...

Anyway...I let here a photo that I love in the first moment that I saw it...

Gosh...what I can say about Tom? He's perfect... And if you don't know him, please don't look just for this photo...go see the interviews of TRL, for example...then you will understand why I love him so much...

Comments

  1. omg (jump)

    *.* handsome! perfect..just like his brother!

    two water drops, that can't be copied =(

    love them!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment