Back *.*

Finally I'm in home!!! It's great to be home! OMG I miss it so much xP

Well, how can I describe my mini-holiday in a simple word??? Hmmm...maybe, boring? This days really sucks! I was in a city with not hot guys (believe me it's truth xP)...the only thing good was the pool in the hotel, and it have a jacuzzi really awesome!!!
I just touch in the sea with my feets! This is totally truth! I have that!
The only thing good really was the hotel. You know, my favorite things the hotels are the shower and the breakfast, don't ask me why xP
On Tuesday night I saw a little interview and some musics of a Tokio Hotel concert an MTV. I was sad 'cause I thought that I would see our concert in TV but don't -.- But of, think positive, maybe in the new DVD they will put our concert there *.*

Don't ask me for pictures 'cause I don't take even one! really! I was bored all the time with my Ipod...

Comments

  1. I understand you so much!! I was so boring too!!!
    Waiting to see you in Lisbon!
    Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You complete me...even in forum comments
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment