God bless Internet...or not -.-

Hi!

Yesterday I can't post anything sorry...my internet it's just freak...I can't even post photos yet I don't know what's wrong with this --' and really wanna show you my new nails xP Yeah, yesterday I decide do something with my nails and I think it was very pretty actually xP

Ok...today I will finish to put the rest of my Tokio Hotel posters in my room wall *.* I still have so many posters to put and I think I have no space for all of them lol. When I finish I take a picture and I show you [if this shit let me -.-].
I'm since the day before yesterday stoke on a music...I just can't to stop to hear it! It calls Was Würdest du Tur? and it's from Panik, a German band. All the others German bands I meet because Tokio Hotel, and this is another one =) yeah, 'cause before I just heard english music xP
Anyway, I like this band! It's a mix of rock and hip hop...it's kind of Linkin Park but with less shouting and more hip hop, and course, the language.

Hmmm...ok, I upload new photos to my Hi5 page...check it and comment if you want [I would love *.* xP]

I will try to edit this post to publish my photos but my internet it's really freak today --'

Comments

  1. love I'm waiting to see your room photos!!
    love you
    bye
    kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry my mum thinks that they are like a "marketing product" only, and she thinks that Tom isn't like that, she thinks that he is sweet,romantic, and NOT a playboy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry love, Tom is a very very good boy, but just PERFECT is Bill <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment