In another dimention...

Well, I wrote this last night in my draft book... It's very personal so...well, you'll see...
.
"What's happening with me?
.
I knew that I was complicated, but that much??? It's unbelievable!
It's unreal! It's unnatural! I'm stupid! I'm so so stupid! No, better, I'm a bitch! I just can be!
.
Why we have to fall in love for the wrong person? Why we love those who don't love us? And why those persons love us when we don't feel the same?
Life is so stupid...Love it's stupid!!! Love is the most stupid irrational destructive feeling! Why we have to love someone?
.
Gosh! What I'm talking about anyway? Fall in love? I than even know what the hell that means... I don't know what I feel... If I'm a bitch? Yes I am. 'Cause the things that has crossed my mind these days...unbelievable!
.
Sudently love seemed such a silly feeling...
.
SEE??? I change of feelings as a person change a t-shirt...I'm not normal...
.
You know, I think I'm a really random and needed person...
I'm the kind of person who suffer inside. I don't know...It's just the way I am...I prefer keep everything to me...and that's not 'cause I don't trust in anybody (well, maybe a little) but mainly because I don't wanna suffer. People are cruel...even if they don't want to be, they are...and I think it's better be in a 'defensive mood'...it's the better way that I found to not suffer...
But, at the same time, I feel like I am a really affective person. I mean, I need atention. I need people get worry about me. I need love. I need to feel like I'm loved...
Well, the truth is that I'm a really selfish child...Yeah, is that what I am!
.
Everything started with jokes...it's always like that...
I say this, you say that...My best friend say this, your friends say that...
Anyway, that's cool...that's me. I like to play... Everything would be perfect IF he hadn't a girlfriend...
.
(ok, too much drama)
.
Well, the truth is that I didn't knew that he started datting again...and I felt bad for had saying those things in front of everybody...
.
You know, he is that kind of person who is...amazing.
I know him for so long...we already shared so many things...the truth is that I was starting to get use to my 'single' friend... He started to hang out with us more times, talk with us even more...share more things with us...things that he don't do when he got a girlfriend...
.
Am I with jealous? Yeah, probably...but the real point is that I don't want to loose him again...
The truth is that I need him...I feel so good when I'm with him. He's a true friend you know...
.
Like, I'm stupid you know? I don't have any reason to be like this and I feel like I'm being selfish...REALLY selfish! And, because the attention that he gives to me, I feel like I'm confusing my feelings...
.
Now, you agree with me right? I'm stupid!
.
I'm feeling so bad with this all situation, really. I'm a stupid cold bitch and I only can think and care about with me, myself and I!
Ok, that's not so true...that's why I'm feeling like crap...you know, I would like to be with him, but I don't want to blow his relationship at all!
First, I know that he loves her very much and I absolutely DON'T! I would be incapable of ruin a relationship like this because a flirt, that's not me...
Second, I suck! I can't understand me...
You know that quote, something like this: the most deny fruit it's always what we want more. Well, this is perfect to me! And not only about this situation in my life...
.
Well...I just need to get some fresh air. Clean my mind...I have to!
I'm sure to the next weekend I'll be joking with this situation...
.
What can I say? It's me...I can't change that...I just have to learn how to deal with myself, that's all =)
.
Kristen Anderson™
April 20th, 2009
3:40am
.
.
.
PS: Maybe would be better I feel something for him...who knows? But I can't...sometimes I feel like I'm incapable to feel something so strong like that...mostly of the times it's for the best, but sometimes...it's hard to be like this...
.
"Death it's peaceful, easy...life it's harder""
.
I think I'm better now... I have the need to throw out what is in my head, verbal, written or in any way else...
Now that I looked to what I wrote, seems all like a big silly to me...but, what can I say? It's me...

Comments

  1. woooow.
    escreves tão bem *.* já para não falar do teu ingles que é super bom.
    Sinto-me tanto assim ás vezes :S
    Boa sorte , para tudo mesmo.
    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinceramente deixaste-me sem palavras, não há nada que te possa dizer para saires dessa, eu sei o que é, acredita que sim. O máximo que tens a fazer é ou encontrar um genero de "droga" que te cure disso [não, não resulta, foi isso que me meteu onde estou hj] ou então arranjares um ombro amigo e chorar chorar chorar até passar tudo.

    Eu também sofro em silêncio a maioria das vezes, não por não confiar em ninguém mas sim porque as pessoas em quem confio são pessoas comuns que eu sei perfeitamente que a seguir de mandar tudo cá para fora me iriam dar na cabeça.

    Como disseste "Death is peaceful, easy... life is harder."

    ReplyDelete
  3. okey :) i'm fine too, but there's nothing to do right now :P what are you going to do this week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~GOSH!!! I shouldn't have open your blog today =(
    I'm really down because a guy..and now reading all this about love...

    I already have tears dropping in my face...

    Sorry bother you love..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hon, nem todos temos o mesmo ponto de vista das coisas, alias todos pensamos de forma diferente, e ninguem sabe o que vai na nossa alma.

    Se os teus amigos forem mesmo teus amigos, podes desabafar com eles e eles vao te surpreender, acredita. Embora possas sempre levar na cabeça... mas é como te digo, ninguem sabe o que nos vai na alma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pelos vistos estás a passar por uma fase bem complicada e cheia de contradições =/
    Compreendo-te, já passei por algo muito parecido (pelo menos daquilo que percebi) e não é nada fácil.. E às vezes acabamos por nos deixar levar e não fazer o que é mais correcto.

    Sei que é o que toda a gente diz, mas nesta alturas nada melhor do que pegar num grande amigo e desabafar tudo o que te tem passado pela cabeça!

    Beijinho, espero que as coisas melhorem :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is the life in Portugal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okey :)
    No I'm from Finland, but I speak swedish mostly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww danke,
    it didnt hurt!!!
    i sayy get one tooo!! :P

    lol

    how have you been?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vou comprar para a plateia e é 28e. Um bocado caro mas pronto :s Tenho mesmo que ir =D
    Vou comprar já porque estou com receio que esgote..

    Tens que vir *.*

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya i see from your last post you werent happy.
    i have a book like that too where i write down everything about how im feeling. i werent happy yesterday either which is why i did the longest post everrrr! LOL

    im better now..
    e tu tb estas melhor agora?!

    bjks linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well it's kinda cold right now,but pretty OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep me too, but soon it will be warmer here. So what kind of music do you like? :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice, almost the same as you but I like indie-rock a lot and some Swedish music ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eu sei como isso é... eu tive uma situação pior, imagina seres a melhor amiga da irmã? Pronto.. é mau demais :S
    Sim, as pessoas sao diferentes... e se gostas de x é de x não é do irmão... isso não deve nem passar pela cabeça dela porque é totalmente errado.

    É verdade, é apenas uma fase, tudo passa, mais cedo ou mais tarde isso passa, sempre que quiseres podes me bater à "porta" :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ya eu ja estou melhor, i think its great to write everything out!! lol

    ai sabes eu sou como tu, tudo o que eu lei sobre este rapaz, a namorade dele e tu, faz me lembra outro rapaz..um rapaz ue dava me attencio e eu adorava, eu gostava muito de mim mais eu nao dele..mais eu gostava de attencio..por isso eu dexiava ele falar e dizer tudo.. agora tem namorada..! :/ sinto me come tu, maybe im a selfish bitch who only cares about herself too..?
    maybe i cant feel for anybody either..?
    eu as vezes tb penso as mesmas coisas que ta aqui!!!
    eu adoro a tua honesta.. :)

    sorry for any mistakes! :P i tried! lol but i really do understand how your feeling..!! :/

    Chin up, keep smiling!!

    beijinos linda!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. i must be a bitch because with me its like, hes dating but if he was to stand in front of me ans say i love you, do you wanna be together..i dont think i do!! :/
    its jst the attention i like...but only from him..does that make sense!!

    OK i am a bitch and an attention whore! LOL

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah so we would destroy his realtionship and he wouldnt be happy and we still wouldnt go with him! and make him more miserable!!

    we really are.. omg. its weird, i wonder what this feeling is then, not jealous not love!? what could it be! lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha yeh i know me either, shes making him happier then i cud make him, because i wouldnt love him really so i wouldnt ever ruin it for him and her..

    were jealous, but not of the love, i guess we're jealous of the attention she gets of him..
    urgh
    complicated subject!!
    lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eu também já disse que ele vai acabar no solário =| Ai Tom Tom enfim xD Espero vir a habituar-me..

    Olha fui hoje comprar o bilhete para Katy e só já há 1000 e tal :s
    Pelo caminho que está a ir ainda esgotam! É só mesmo para avisar ^^

    Beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  21. My fave sentence of Twilight...
    "Death is peaceful, easy... life is harder."

    ReplyDelete
  22. nem me digas nada pá, que saudades *-* a faculdade dá cabo de mim

    nem vou pronunciar-me sobre amor. sou horrivel

    **

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous:

    yeah, it's one of my fav too =)
    and I quote it 'cause it really make sence right now in my life...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Facil nao foi... nem nunca irá ser, por isso mesmo achei por bem baixar as armas há muito tempo atrás. O pior é que se calhar desperdicei uma amizade mas tudo bem.

    Pode ser que tenhas uma surpresa este fds.

    Vou cobrar a divida xD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Heya!!
    Kristen can you give your email?

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tu só me vês em fotos e reparaste que mudei o cabelo! Fico feliz =D lool
    É que eu mudo quase todos os meses.. Nada de que se note muito mas mudo e quase ninguém nota xD
    Agora está muito mais alaranjado e antes estava com tons de vermelho.. Em baixo continua escuro porque ainda tem muito preto :P
    Mas gosto assim... :)

    Beijo :*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Acho que fazes bem pintar de castanho se gostas de estar sempre a mudar! E vai ficar bem na mesma de certeza, faz quase o mesmo efeito que o preto.

    Eu percebo-te porque também tenho que estar sempreee a mudar o cabelo. Já tive tanta cor e tanta coisa xD E depois como não gosto de cortar vingo-me na cor LOL
    Só não faço mais coisas e mais "drásticas" porque tenho pouco cabelo e é muito fininho =/ Só por isso é que nunca o descolorei por completo, é só madeixas e assim..

    Enfim, coitadinhos dos nossos cabelos mesmo xD Thank god que a minha mãe é cabeleireira se não não podia fazer estas coisas tanta vez!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pois as extensões são mesmo muito caras :s A minha mãe faz (e tem) e sei que aquilo sai muito caro até mesmo para as cabeleireiras.
    Também só aconselho a fazer para quem tenha muita paciência e tempo para ir ao cabeleireiro porque aquilo precisa de muita manutenção...
    Mas que fica muito fixe, lá isso fica *__*
    Eu já tive mas foram poucas para fazer tipo efeito madeixas mas isso acho que tu tb já tiveste azuis :P

    ReplyDelete
  29. Podes crer que cobro.

    A passar não estou agora... agora meti-me numa complicação ainda maior... uma amizade que existiu mesmo [a outra nem chegamos a ser amigos... é impossivel] que foi estragada :S

    Não penses assim!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Vai se resolvendo... um dia ficará tudo bem :)

    Os homens são estupidos... ontem disse te o que disse mas as 2 da manhã tavamo nos a rir as mensagens um com o outro :S

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, Love .... always so complicated .
    And I hate so much to fall in love .

    ReplyDelete
  32. Não escolhemos por quem o nosso coração decide bater... e o destino tem aquelas reviravoltas sinistras..

    Tu não és uma má pessoa.. só te apaixonaste...

    Estou certa de que tudo ficará bem, de que ficarás bem. E um dia olharás para trás e vais ver que foi um desperdício racionalizares tanto esta situação...

    Se te magoa, manda para trás das costas. Sorri :)

    Bj*

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ah eu gosto das PCD só nao gostei desta atitude...enfim..

    foi uma falta d respeito

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lol qnd falei desta atitude e d falta d respeito foi em relação à editora ter posto "PCD feat Nicole"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment