Hallo

Hi everybody!!!

I'm XaNiNHaHh* and this is my new blog.
As the title sugests, this will be my own place where I will talk about many things, including my stuffs, my problems, my joys, my likes, my dislikes...well, everything...

Well, I hope you like my page =)

About me...well, i have me profile updated but ok... I'm a normal girl like many others. I have my good things and my bad things, just like everybody. Music is my life! I love sports, friends [real friends] they are all for me, cinema, scene, trips...
Many people can judge me for what I listening...you know what? you're wrong! for example: yeah, I like Tokio Hotel and no, I'm not a hysterical child. Well, i listening other bands like paramore, 30STM, linkin park, evanescence, brokencyde...

Well, you can visit my other space too:
http://baby-v-13.hi5.com/ or http://www.myspace.com/vanessa90xana

So, have fun and enjoy your life

Peace out*

Comments

  1. Hallo, V, I just LOVE your blog profile, is sooo cute *.*

    well, anxiously waiting for new posts...

    love ya ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment