My Birthday ^^


Hi everyone!

Finally I'm 18! xP Well, my birthday was very cool. I didn't anything of special but was a good day... In the day before I was with my friend who gave me the "happy birthday" at midnight =) then...I was lunch with my father and at night i was with my mom and some uncles and cousins...
Today I had to stay at home 'cause my mom have a working meeting and I had to stay with my little brother... but my best friend came to here and we have fun together =)
What have we done? Many things, all of them about...TOKIO HOTEL xP we just love talk about them xP and she is teh only person here in the village that understand what I'm feel and what I think about them <3 stuffs =")">

Well, I have no idea of what I will do tomorrow...maybe I will past more some Tokio Hotel posters ins my room wall xP My wall it's already full but I have to find way to put some more xP

Ok, it's all for today see ya***

Comments

  1. oh, parabéns!

    Nada melhor que ter Tokio Hotel um pouco 'presente' no dia do nosso aniversário. :)

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo my love!
    I'm glad that you had a nice birthday!
    See next week
    kuss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment