Holidays!!!

I'm officially in HOLIDAYS!!! *.*

Yesterday was my last exame. It wasn't very well at all but ok fuck of today I don't wanna talk about it...

So...tomorrow is my Birthday and my dad even don't speak anything with me about it. Yeah, my parents are divorced and my father talk and talk but when I need... Anyway...the stupid bitch of his girlfriend or whatever she is [for me she's a slut but ok... --'] had the stupid idea of talk with me about it! I just hate her --' I don't know neither how she get my number but ok, she sent to me messages saying that I should be with my father in my birthday and that he likes me and want to be with me and everything... screw up! She don't have nothing to do with that! It's between my father and me and if he really want to be with me HE have to tell me! Is he that have to invite me to stay with him...but I don't believe that he gonna do that =/ he never do...

So...for the next week I think I'm going to the capital xP yeah...my mom want to go to the Oceanarium with a friend and I have to go to...but i think it's gonna be fun and may i can see my friend from Lisbon *.* I miss you so much you guys!

Comments

  1. My father is the same thing to me..don't worry and be happy!
    Maybe we can see eachother in Lisbon!
    Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá. Parabéns pelo blog. O aspecto gráfico é excelente e o conteudo é bastante interessante.
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is 20 July.. so, Happy Birthday :)
    A happy day for you :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment