Hy there!

This week has been so...how can I say...suffocating (?)

Tomorrow I will have the 2nd stage of my Math exame and friday I will have the 2nd stage of Geometry...
This is so frustrated 'cause I don't pass on the 1st stage for 1 and 2 points...that is not fair...but hey, what has been fair to me?
[Yeah I sucks I'm just pull me down all the time...whatever] Well I hope pass this time...

I'm so happy right now! A friend of my sent a few days ago some photos of Tokio Hotel
[it's a colection of 40 photos of the band and she sent to me the photos she had repeated] and the photos came now! Yeah, right now! And are so amazing photos *.* Thank you so much Ju <3
well, I'm just going crazy right now with the idea of Tokio Hotel come back here in Portugal in this year *.* The World Peace One '08 Global Concert will be here too, in Lisbon and one of the many artists invited, Tokio Hotel belongs to that list too!!! I'm so happy! Now I just can wait fot the confirmation...

Hmm, for now I think I don't have more nothing to tell you...
Kiss and see you soon*

Comments

  1. You welcome my dear =)
    I already knew about word peace one concert, the concert was to be in august...
    Im very excited with the idea too...
    Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. obrigadoo ;D tb gosto do teu blog ;D


    tokio hotel rocks \../

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god!!! Não sei porquê deu-me pra ver os teus posts mais antigos e adorei ver-te com o cabelo assim!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. loool
    Obrigada mor, mas acabei por cansar (como sempre :p). Não era a cor que queria desde inicio e depois começou a ficar bastante seco e as raizes a verem-se então "cortei o mal pela raiz" e pintei de preto xP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment