My Day, Tattoos and Other Stuffs xP

Well well well...how are you today?
I'm so bored right now...I had an awful day...ok, was not so bad but I was all day at home, with nothing to do, ow, I have something to do...study --' but i don't have head for that right now...
Ok, more things? Hmmm, like you can see I don't have more things to tell...my day really sucks...

Anyway...ow, it's truth...it's almost my bithday [20th July] and I have no idea of what I'm gonna do -.- then even what I want xP [yeah, I have to tell my mom what I want if not she have no idea of what she have to give to me...] anyway, beyond the idea of the new hair style, I was thinking about do a tattoo... At very long time that I want to do one but my mom never like that idea, anyway, I'm gonna do 18 so she can't tell me anything xP
So, I was thinking make a star, but I don't know where yet...belly or shoulder... and I even don't know very well what kind of star I want so I really have to thing better...

I couldn't put here some photos of tattos that I like couse the file it's not compatible =/

Ok, I think I'm finish for today... kisses and hugs, make something fun 'cause I have to continue my study --' SCHOOL SUCHS! x}

*

Comments

  1. Hallo! maybe Im going to do a tatto too, but in the winter, in my hip, and its a star too..
    After, let me see..
    Küss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment