My thoughts...

You already hear to talk about bipolarity? Ok...I think I am bipolar =/

Well, actually I don't know if i really am but, ok...for example: yesterday and before yesterday I was so down...i was thinking that my life sucks and I didn't want to do anything and I didn't want to see nobody...I then even don't know why am i like this...but I am. And, today...I great! Ok, I not great GREAT but I'm fine. In this moment I'm in my house, alone and i just can sing and dancing all the time...it's a little crazy actually xP but hey...what can I say...today i'm fine and that is only matters...

All days i have to hear persons talk about "think in your future" or "maybe in your future" I'm tired to hear that kind of shit! how many people don't live they teenager years just thinking about they future and then? do you have seen how many people have studies and are unemployed? persons that sacrifice they life for what? Nothing!
I'm tired of this world! Of it stupid laws and rules! Maybe in 100%, just 10% are really happy! have a happy life with "happy" jobs and a lot of other happy things...

screw up! I wanna live my life now! I want to enjoy every second!

Maybe you think I'm being imature but life hasn't been fair with me and I'm tired to fight with I can't win...

Comments

  1. I love..
    I know what you feel, I feel the same.
    My life without him don't make any sense and when I try put me apart of that I can't this very hard to know that you will never get the person you love.
    Well I just want a bed now..
    Take care love you..
    Pass in my blog.
    Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sei bem o que isso é :X

    beijinho

    Ps: awwww you're sooo pretty x'D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment