T:mo T:mo T:mo xP


OMG I can post photos again!!! *.* Ok...less -.- xP

Well, this is the photo that I want to show you of my nails xP can't see very well but it's like french manicure and then have a little flower on each one =)

Ok, my wall's room are finally rfurbished *.* gosh I'm so crazy! I have so many posters...I can't longer see the walls xP Ok, tomorrow I take pictures and I post here =)

Like you can see I put a new layout *.* I hope you've liked =)
Hmmm, today I search for photos of the rapper of Panik (Nevada tan) Timo Sonnenschein (T:mo). Gosh he is the most sweet sexy guy in the world *.* (ok, not counting with Tom Kaulitz x} Tom will always be Tom xP) but he´s so damn sweet *.* and he seems very nice too *.*

lol, stop XaNiNHaHh*! xP ok, this is a photo that I completely love:



Cute isn't he?

Now, change of plans...to the next week I'm not going to Lisbon anymore...I will go to the beach...vacations -.- so boring! Yeah, it's right, I don't want to go =( will be so frustrating... but ok, my mom want to go and I have to go with her, and my little brother... Then I just will go to Lisbon for the next two weeks -.-

Anyway, finally I convinced my mom to go with me shopping at a stores that don't have here in my city *.* but it will by just when i come of my beach vacations -.-

Comments

  1. omfg, sorry for the late swetty, You know I had worries with my cute little internet --'

    well, now about the blog, I just loved the nails, are so cute *.*

    and...TIMO, xP omg, I can´t belive that you are thinking (just thinking) on the possibility of sheeting on Tom O.O (I'm choked) xP loool

    ok, not so choked, because you're right, he really is hot like hell xP...but anyway...frank is hotter (better, BILL is hotter, cutter..ok, shut up Ju) whatever PANIK ruleeex lol xP

    keep posting lady <3 luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails my love <3
    You don't came anymore? :-(
    Yes he is evry cute, not not cutter than Bill<3!!!
    I love johnson Baby, when I put it I look like that strippers lmao!
    Love you
    kuss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment