I'm so angry ù.ú

So, I was talking with my mom about the VMA's, about the party that Tokio Hotel will do a party if they win, so my dear mother told me that she will not give to me then even a cent for I go... Can you believe that??? Like, she didn't say that I can't go, but she will not help me with the money so... -.-

I don't care! I will beg, I will try to get money... FUCK I'm just so pist off ù.ú

So, I wasn't go to the finalists travel of the school 'cause my mom told me that I can go to London (my dream city) in the summer holidays. Well, then there was no trip to London so...when I talk about a simple trip to do one of the most important things to me right now she said NO???
Course, I'm just doughter when they want! I already sould be accustomed... Same think about being an adult. I'm just adult when they want. So I have to have responsabilitis, and shits like that but when I say that I want to take my driver licence they automatically change the subject...tipical.

Now, I send a message to my dad, let see what they have to say about that. He had said that would choose the party dresse with me. But I know that he can't pay all the costs =( I don't know what to do ='(

I'm so fucked and I only have to thank to my mom...so THANKS MOM FOR RUNING MY LIFE/DREAMS!

Comments

  1. I understand you so well, my mother is the same..
    But you have the vantage to have 18 years old =/ Im 17 I need a paper with her autorization to go out of the country.
    LY very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD
    Almost the same here, my mom doesn't pay me the travel because she can't, and I understand her, I bet if she had the money she would be the first person paying. So, I'll probably will call my dad, just like I did for Rock in Rio. lol
    We don't have the best relationship but at least he gives me money if I ask him to, so yeah, I only have 100euros (that I saved for the next tour! -.-") I hope he gives me more.
    We are sooooooo gonna go...

    Tomi!Tomi!Tomi! *_______*

    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol

    right staa...but my mom don't give me money because she don't wanna give me...she say that it's stupid spend money in this "shit" --' and my father don't give me 'cause he can't...

    i'm fucked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como eu te entendo...acho que também não vou conseguir ir a lado nenhum se não for com o meu próprio dinheiro, que neste momento seria mais se eu tivesse resistido à tentação de o gastar em roupa há algumas semanas.
    Mas vais conseguir, vais ver!Até porque a festa nem seria a mesma sem as fãs portuguesas!
    BJS***

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment