My New Hairstyle

Hallo! Sorry, yesterday I couldn't come here...

I was changing a little bit xP lol then I was going out with some friends. Today I woke up so early ('cause some family troubles...my brothers didn't want to coming out with my fathers 'cause he said that "he feels alone"...I was so pist off, like, my fathers give more atention to him girlfriend and her son than to his own son...anyway, them I was talking and start to cry - I hatte when that happens. Anyway, my brother was with my mother to the beach. I don't like it so I stay at home...) so I was so tired then I fell asleep in the couch till now xP.

So, lets go to what metters, like I said, yesterday I was changing a little bit my hair style...and here it go:



What you think? well, I like it xP but it's not finished. To the next week I will put extensions, maybe two...well, then you will see xP
See you soon*

Comments

  1. Olá!Fiquei um pouco perturbada com este teu desabafo...imagino que esteja a ser realmente difícil para ti, mas tenta levantar a cabeça e seguir em frente e apoiar-te na tua mãe, que certamente faz tudo por vocês.
    Quanto ao novo visual, adorei simplesmente e fico ansiosamente à espera para ver o resultado final.

    Quanto à tua pergunta, não arrisco falar nisso aos meus pais sem antes saber exactamente todos os pormenores, mas estou a investir tudo na minha possível capacidade de persuasão, e no facto de fazer 18 anos próximo dessa data, pelo que esse seria sem dúvida o melhor presente que poderia receber!
    P.S. Se já sabes quem sou no fórum, não ligues às parvoíces de vez em quando ;P
    Muitos beijinho***

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love you are beautiful, gorgeus! I lvoe the colour!
    Beautiful....
    LY, you know that my sittuation with my father isnt very good too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, but my father situation is a little bit harder. He changes of girlfriend all months..when he came to see me he intruduce me a new girls, all the years is the same..im just sick. He lives in England, he just came once and with a stupid girl trying be my friend..=/ I hate him so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweety

    so...the things are complicated with the family, han?

    that will change...for better, you'll see!

    about the new look (blog and blogger xP)

    I loved it *.*

    sooooo hot (see, I told you that it would be dead cool)

    xP

    luv ya girl kuss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá XaNiNHaHh* (copy/pasye :p), acho que dá para perceber que sou a Bloody lá do fórum.

    Encontrei o teu blog na assinatura e decidi comentar.

    Acho que ficas tão querida com o teu novo look. *-*

    Quando à crise familiar, talvez seja só uma face - não sou muito boa a dar concelhos principalmente de família!

    Beijo. *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu também tive problemas familiares durante muitos anos, mas agora tudo tem vindo a acalmar. Não está tudo bem, mas está melhor que antes.

    No meu caso, os meus "pais" não se divorciaram, apesar de quererem. Mas o que aconteceu também não foi muito bom, preferia que a minha crise familiar - se tivesse mesmo que ter - tivesse sido só por um divorcio. Mas enfim, não isso não se escolhe.

    Vais ver que isso é só uma fase, é sempre. Umas passam mais que outras, mas são sempre fases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sv: ja vist är han :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment