Remember...

Hi again!

Well, I'm here listening some music from Tokio Hotel and I remember of the most special/perfect day in my life...the BIG concert! Was great! AWESOME!

Has been at almost two months ago. But I remember like it was be yesterday... 29th June...I will never forget...

Me and my friends were to Atlantic Pavillion one day before. e really want to stay in the first line xP We spend a great night. we were closed there so we had to call to Pizza to dinner xP Was so funny...

It was in the beginning...In the 1st it's georg and in the other on was in the "Live Every second" Tom f* his guitar xP

when Bill come to front...I saw him soooo well *.*


In die Nacht...OMG this music with this twis just kill me. They are perfect *.*

Rescue me... [Tom looked at me ***]
Was really awesome! I love Tom in this one. In the 2nd photo it's the initiative that portuguese fans done. we all held a paper in hands that said "Wir Sind Hier" during the music "By Your Side". Was AMAZING! All pavillion with the the paper...was really great!

already in the end...
yeah I'm a lucky girl! I'm one of the few fans that have an autographe from them. I was just so close of them...OMG they are really amazing at live. Bill is amazing and Tom...OMG Tom is...I don't have words to describe him...he's perfect *.*

Already in the next day...Yeah we sleep in the hotel...OUTSIDE xP We had bed-bags so was not to dificult to sleep. I just can take pictures from Gustav and Georg... Btw, this man who was in front of the camera it's one of the securities of Pesatana Palace [Hotel]. He's name is Helio and he was so cool with us when we were there in 1st June [rock in Rio Lisboa - Tokio Hotel] xP. This time he was more serious...but hey...a lot of stupid girls invaded the hotel when TH come...was so stupid =/
Anyway, not' counting with that, I can say that those days were [some of] the best days in my life! Really!
I can't wait to see them again here, in Portugal! *.*
PS: All these photos were taked by me =}

Comments

  1. Ai Xaninhah, fizeste-me suspirar. Que dia e que memórias!!!Resta-nos esperar pelo próximo ;) Bjs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best day of my life!
    LY
    Adoro-te mt mt mt

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    *.*

    omg, this was not the best day of my life, but the FIRST day of my life ^^ =")

    an amazing concert, with amazing friends...

    bill it's perfect...tom..too, gustav was so cute on the end...and georg, charming as always!

    looool, ok Jenn easy! xP

    I know, this theme, let me crazy...one word: UNBELIVEBEL

    kuss **

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment