Shopping and tomorrow...SHOPPING xP

Hallo hallo!

well, today I went with my mother, brother and godmother to Braga and then we were looking around... So...I buy some stuffs in sales...well, my mom give to me these...




Do you believe that I buy this clothes for 15€??? It's truth!!! In Bershka, had much things with so good prices!!! ^^

Well, then we go to Continente and, course, I had to go to Claire's. You know...there are already stuffs from Tokio Hotel! But it's not big things. Just have two pins and a tape to put in the nack, with a card with the band saying TH. The girl said to me that they are waiting for more things... So I will wait =) Anyway, I buy some stuffs too in Claire's...

A set of bracelets, a half for my cellphone and 4 cute ties xP I'm a really fashion victim...I think I need to go to a doctor or something xP

Ok...tomorrow I will go to Oporto with my best friend. We will go to Ekstra spend more money loool But we go together and alone...it's much more fun like this way...

Well, tomorrow I will bring more news for you ^^

Bye and thanks to who read my blog and comment! Thank you very much!

Cya*

Comments