Shopping *.*

OMG! Finally I went to shopping! I buy so many cool things *.* I'm so excited!!!

Ok, my mom it's much better. Thanks to the people who support me =) It was something she eats but now it's everything ok ^^

well, like I was saying, today I went to shopping with my dad. I really wanted to go to i shop calls "Ekstra" and I finally went there *.* They have so amazing things...I just want to bring everything to home xP Ok, I spend a lot in that shop xP so after I just go to more 2 shops (bershka and Claire's) xP for the next week I will go again xP

Here is photos of what I buy today (sorry for the bad quality but it was take with my cellphone 'cause I don't know where the well I put my camera...):



In this photo are some things that I buy ond Claire's. It's an amazing shop! the first time I was in a Claire's was in Zurich (Switzerland).


Well, here are a suspenders, two necklaces, two ties to hair, a key-ring and a pending to put on my cellphone.






On this one are stuffs that I buy on claire's too. A pink cap (I love pink *.*) and a scarf...












On this photo it's just clothes that I buy on Ekstra. i really love that store!

well, in this photo are two jeans 8as you can see xP) one brack/pink and other white/black, and two t-shirts with some cool skulls and hearts xP








Here is other t-shirt that I buy on Bershka and a lovely dresse. This one I buy one Ekstra too. desse it's very sweet. I seems like a doll with that ^^










The yellow t-shirt I buy on Berska and the sweet blue one I buy on Ekstra (gosh this names are really confused together xP)











This two bracelets and the the key-ring (nack xP) were offering by Ekstra because the things I buy there ^^ (one is pink and the other is purple but seems blue =S)








And here they are...all my stuffs xP I hope you've liked xP ... Ok, it's all for today....bye* and take care

Comments

  1. Oh Im so in love with the dress!!! and the guitar necklace, the pink t-shirt is so cute!!
    They don't have TH stuff yet?
    Great clthes my love!Glad to know about your mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG
    OMG
    OMG *.*


    loved it! everything, I just, loved it...and the T-shirts? owww gott, sexy, sexy (xP this remember me someone)

    and the dress, *.* uaaau...

    conclusion: I LOVED YOU CLOTHES...

    kuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad your mum got better!
    And I love your clothing style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá xaninha! Nem duvido que tenhas adorado o dia de compras.Gostei imenso das tuas novas peças de vestuário, e os acessórios então são um espanto, especialmente dos lacinhos ;p
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment