Tokio Hotel BIG news

OMG!!! Ok...this is the bolletin board information that I received in Myspace:


TOKIO HOTEL PARTY & SIGNING SESSION IN A EUROPEAN CITY!!!

We just received some pretty amazing news from Bill, Tom, Gustav & Georg! The guys announced that if they win one Video Music Award in Los Angeles this year then they’ll not only celebrate with their American fans at the VMAs....no, they will also organize a cool Tokio Hotel VMA fan party shortly after the VMAs in a European city (yes, the guys will be there too!!!) and Tokio Hotel will also do a HUGE signing session in that European city! YOU guys can make this happen – all you need to do is click HERE, vote for Tokio Hotel in the category BEST NEW ARTIST and make them #1! Before you start the voting action you need to create a free MTV. com account – click HERE to register….and don’t forget: Voting in the category BEST NEW ARTIST is unlimited ;-)

I'm SO exited *.* This is AMAZING!!! Course that this is just a way that they found to get more votes and everything, omg but I don't care!!!! I already vote and I'm gonna continue voting for them! They have to win! Then...HERE I GO! I don't care how not even where, I just know that I go *.*

Comments

  1. omg...

    pulo

    TOO

    MUCH

    EXCITED

    (they have to win *.*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Stockholm on the picture.

    (about "080808".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E se alugassemos um jacto privado? lol
    Vai ser muito difícil conseguirmos entrar, mas a persistência sempre foi uma qualidade das portuguesas ;)
    Se pensares mesmo em ir, diz qualquer coisa (não ter amigos igualmente fãs é muito triste :'(
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my love we are already there***
    We going to Porto to get the plane and then, big party.
    kuss
    LY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment