More photos from Ju's Party

Hi people! So, as I told you, I'm gonna put here more some pics of Ju's Birthday...

Gosh, I love Ju's face in this one xP

Me and Ju. Luv ya sis*

big LOL

So, my day was so bored...The only thing good/funny was the photos of twins kaulitz on the beach xD Look at this:
Image hosted by servimg.com
haha, so hilarous!!!
But, look now right just for Tom...OMG this guys kills me...
Image hosted by servimg.com
hot isn't he? xP I will have perv dreams all night...it's not fair x}
Ok, so...i think it's all...see you soon*

Comments

  1. My love do you smoke??

    Tom abbs killed me! But then I saw Bill going to the water and then I back! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. *.*

    omg....tell me that you didn't put THAT photo! loooooool

    I look like a drunk b*

    xP

    omg...was dead cool! ^^

    ps: I loved that one with us *.* luv ya too sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy...GET OUT THE DAMN F* CLOTHES, RIGHT NOW >:(

    oww gott... -.-

    I loved the photos...and tom? omg...tom!loooooooool

    love we have to change sometimes like you say! xP

    kuss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok..Im calm now.. haha

    I think you didn't sleep last night and you won't sleep tonight because Tom's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I know..some disturbing dreams..Im used to it too, but with his little brother...last year with their holidays pics..I almost killed myself..Bill..

    ReplyDelete
  6. But this time, my little love had cold...poor thing..lool..I just want to see his flat belly..I love Bill's belly..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The star, the missing of abbs, I just want hug him and don't let him go.haha and do some dirty things with my little teddy!
    He is fragile and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got your point..Bill shakes every feeling on me, I cant thing in other thing, just in Bill, I prefer have a nice conversation with him than a night of sex with him, I just eant kiss him all around..sorry but I just need him and I need to tell it to someone..

    Tom is so cool, and perfect to be a nice boyfriend too, he is so shy.. but Bill makes me crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. He felt the same but for different brothers...Bill makes me feel special,I don't want give away from him, from this platonic love--

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you're dead xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment