1st Days in UK

Hi everybody! How are you today?

Well, thanks to everybody who wish me good look to my journey...it's very important to me really!

It's been...difficult. I miss my parents and my little brother so much... Really. I was thinking in many things...I'm not so good...I have to be strong.


Well, I'm in a city called Wrexhan (I think it write this way xP). It's very cold and people just wear a shirt and some jacket...I don't understand how they don't have cold xD

The city it's really beautiful...my only problem it's that I wish my mother and my brother could be here with me =/


Tomorrow I'll go to the university with my cousin...then I have to decide what I will do...

So, I'll do news soon. Cya*

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you! I wish you the best things in the world! Be strong my love..and give me news please!
    Kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH as joana said - im so excited for you! hih UK is so nice.
    love from sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^
    The most important is YOU like!!
    The part of the family.. yeah I understand you!! :/
    Good luck for the next days! ;)
    Kisses from Portugal! xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. eu vi noutro post, uma polseira com o nome " Tom", podes-me dizer onde arranjas-tes?

    Beijinhos e boa sorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo ^^
    bem, eu comprei a pulseira na feira da ladra na terrinha onde vivo (vivia...wtv...). aquilo tem as letras e depois escolhes a palavra que quizeres e é so colocar na bracelete...espero ter ajudado

    obrigada pela boa sorte =)
    bju***

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck in Uk ;)


    küsses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok. Obrigada. de nada! XD

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you don't even know me but I wish you Good Luck in the UK! :D
    I really wanna go to UK too. It's like a dream ^^

    So... Have fun, right?

    bye!



    ps: you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ali! Thanks for your comment =) and for the good luck *-* and for the compliment ***
    yeah, same here, but I still have to go to london...it's my dream city *o*

    anyway...I don't know yet what i'll do but yeah, always having fun ^^

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you finally learn english in UK =D If you don't, I can always give you a book like "English for dummies" for Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment