Friday

Hi there! How are you people? Well, it's exactly 1:00am but I couldn't come earlier.
Now...my day was pretty cool actually. I went to the city with my dad. As I said (I think so O.o lol) I wanted buy the Twilight Saga...well, I buy it today *-*




I'm so excited! Well, I buy the 3 first...'cause the 1st one it's not in Portuguese yet. I read the 1st on in English 'cause a friend of my gave to me but in English...so I can't wait and i start...anyway, I understand it very well...
I think maybe in December "Breaking Dawn" will be in Portuguese (I hope).
Anyway...we done this in the morning, after it we lunch and then we went to the cinema. "Journey to the center of the Earth" - 3D. was my first 3D's movie. Was awesome! and the movie it's amazing! I really like it.


Well, and that's how my day was... Ow, by the way, the stuffs od the 2nd stage of University it's already online... I was places in Guarda. I just hate it! hateful city...hateful course... Really! It's sucks! Tomorow will see the things with my mom...but I don't want to go...between work and study in that city...I prefer the work thing. Really! Guarda it's a city in the midle-north of Portugal...near to Spain. I think it's a very cold place. So...cold, no beach, no friends, horrible city...I DON'T WANNA GO!
Well...i think it's better stop. I will continue my reading (I'm almost in the midle of the 2nd book xP)
Bye and see you soon*

Comments

  1. Hey awesome that you enjoyed "Journey 3D"! I really liked it too - wait until you see BOLT next month!

    By the way, I run a blog on 3D movies called MarketSaw. You can check out all the upcoming 3D movies there - so, well, check em out! lol

    http://www.marketsaw.com

    -jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. kual é o teu curso? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. design de equipamentos (está relacionado com maquinas e afins...ou seja, nada a ver com o que eu quero =/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. txei, ixu é bueh mau =/
    podeh ser k ainda konxigas ir pah Londrex ou lá onde é :) Boa Sorteh @@

    ReplyDelete
  5. pois =/
    estou frustrada a serio -.-
    sim, ainda tenho essa hipotese...é uma cidade perto de liverpool...londres era o que eu queria mas nao tenho lá familia...e acho que no 1º ano ou assim é melhor ficar com os meus primos...assim acostumo-me à cidade, mode de vida, o meu pobre ingles...
    xP
    anyway...tenho que falar com os meus pais...prefiro mesmo ir trabalhar do que ir estudar para a guarda, um curso que nao quero =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sucks my love, but you must have corage to say your parents NO, you won't go!
    Kuss LY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomorrow I'll buy the books and then we can talk about them..other theme in comun not just TH haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you so much!! and i think the photos of you in your header are really qute!:D where are you from?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Portugal...how is that? What is the weather like now? I bet it´s much bettar than Sweden anyway...cuz yeah, I´m from Sweden:)

    I think your english is good, and mine is not perfect either (neither or either? how does it spell? haha, I don´t even know;)but it dosn´t matter, as long as peolpe understand:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never been further than Finland(but I´m going to Turkey soon, finally away from the cold north!!) so I think Portugal sounds very exeiting...:)
    The summers are nice and hot, mostly, but it can be cold and rainy to:(
    In the autumns...Today it´s been raining a bit. It´s windy, but I like autumn anyway, they can be beautiful those days when the sky is clear from clouds, the air is cold(freezing-ice-cold!) and...fresh, and the trees got all colours. Winter is snow, but not as much as when I was little. World has got hotter, i guess.

    Oh, this became a very long comment! hope u have time;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, summer in portugal must be GREAT:D
    Real nice writing to you, always intresting to talk to someone from another coutry! Will continue shecking your blog (and joana filipas) that´s fun, to read about someone not in Sweden for once:)!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O loved that movie:)

    2sad it was to short:(

    But i love it =) kiss**

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment