Friday

Hi everybody! How are you guys today?
So...it's Friday. I'm here for almost a week (I arrived on Saturday).
So, I have news...The city it's great! It's just life that citys that you see in television...houses made with little orange bricks...I like it xP. I love the "English life"...people it's just so different from the portuguese people, in a good way...but hey, I'm a litlle suspicious to talk 'cause I don't like Portugal...yeah I'm such a bad patriot lol.
However, The things in university are complicated. The course that I really want just will have in the next year so...even if I want to enter in another course and change in the next year the equivalences will not mean anything 'cause I'll have to stay in the 1st year in the same way...Ok, I don't know how explain this in a better way =S
So...I was thinking a lot...and talking with my mom...I think it's better wait for the next year and do the course that I really want. I also was thinking that if it will be like this way...I can see all stuffs in the internet and then...for the next year go to London *-* I was thinking in stay here close to my family...but it really doesn't matter and I could start in London.
The thing is...I'm in my cousins house, but it's temporary...if I decided to stay here I'll have to go to a student's residence...so, I think that it's the same...stay here or in London.
My mom agreed with me and said that I could talk with my ex Math teacher...well, she's great and I'm sure that she will help me with this thing.
And believe me...if I could stay in my cousin's house I wouldn't want to...it's making me insane! They kids are completely horrible...they are always screaming and teh parents don't do anything...well, maybe I am the strange person, but I wasn't educated this way so...
Well, I already saw the fly to come back home...Tuesday I will be in Portugal. I miss my parents and my brother so much...
So...it's all...tomorrow I'll buy something for my brother and I'll take some pictures from the city...do you believe that I still don't took any photos? lol Shame on me...
Ow, by the way...I don't know if I already said this but, I'm in Wrexham...30 minutes from Liverpool xP
Well, see you soon! Bye*

Comments