Going to UK


Hi people! How are you today?
Well, I'm in the middle of an emotions swirl. I'm going to UK. OMG! don't know what to think... Course it's a great opportunity but I am a little scared too...well, new country, new culture... I will miss my mom, little brother and my dad so much... And course i'm scared too because, how you can see my english it's far from being perfect and I'm afraid of don't understand something in school or daily... Btw, I don't know if I'll enter in school. My cousin was there and the lady told he that I've to go to some king of interview and check my personal information. Show some of my works will be good so I'll take with me some think that I've done. So, I don't know yet if I'll stay there permanently.
And studing in UK i'ts not cheap at all so I'll have to study and work at the same time, but i don't care. I'm so relieved that my cousins are there. Will be so much easy... I hope.
Anyway,m as i said, I don't know yet how my life will be.
So wish me luck xP *-* I'm going in the next Saturday (18th October). Gosh i'm start to feeling nervous...

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you my love belive me =) If you really go I want to go to see you next year haha.
    It's such a big opportunity, a friend of mine was invited to go to UK and study there while he plays in rugby school team. and he's loving live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said that everything is different but in a good way, he made lots of friends!LY

    Thank you so much my love, you're in my <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fico muito feliz por ti porque sei que era mesmo isto que querias. Desejo-te muita sorte e que consigas realizar todos ops teus sonhos!
    Muitos muitos beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG :'(
    But... That's your dream!! ^^
    I hope you enjoy a lot!!!!
    Good Luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Não te conheço bem, mas pareces ser 5*
    Faz boa viagem, e que tudo corra bem! Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boaa ! :D
    Este era a o teu sonho, ir estudar para Inglaterra *-*

    Vais ver que te vais safar bem lá, o teu inglês escrito é óptimo, tenho a certeza que tbm deves falar mt bem :)

    Agora aproveita bem essa oportunidade ;)


    Bjs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment