My Weekend

Hallo hallo!



How are you guys today? has been a very busy weekend, that's why I hadn't been posting anything earlier. There's have a popular party in the village and it's the ocasion that everybody been togheter...it's pretty cool actually ^-^ Well, it's been really funny. I was with my friends chilling and stuffs like that...really awesome!
Ow, it's turth, I buy a special bracelet...I know that many people will not like but ok, I like xP
what you think?
.
Just love it *-*
.
Anyway...I've had lots of fun in these last days...despire some things... You know, hmm...basically my father "changed" me for his girlfriend...it's nice isn't it? -.- I don't forgive this!!! All the shit appened in the last 3rd october (first party's day) and till now he don't tell me more anything...like really nothing! I'm just so pist off...it's not fair! Anyway, I will not excuse what he did. This was too much...
But ok, I'm not here to talk about bad things...
So...my mom call to my cousin who is in England to talk about the university, he said that for the next week will se all that thing and then he will call me...I'm so excited with the possibility to study in another country *-* Anyway, I have to wait...
.
Haha, OMG it's truth...in one of this days of party a boysband famose here in Portugal (4 Taste) come to the village...was so freaky xD I had seen them already on Rock in Rio Lisbon (when I saw Tokio Hotel), the singer don't know sing lol...I think so, but ok, was so crazy xD I was with a friend who is stuck on the drummer lol...but ok, I have to admit, he's SO cute *-*. Then I took a ficture with him on backstage xD (but was with a camera of other friend so I don't have the photo yet).
.
Hmm, I think I don't have more nothing to tell xP So I wich you a good night and see you soon =)
.
Xoxo*

Comments

  1. if you're going to England talking English like that, you'll be SOOO screwed xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine in the shoppingcenter last Friday! I have 3 now, but this one is larger what is nice to use at home.

    Kuss LY

    Glad to know that your situation with your father is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I completely subscribe the last comment...

    I think it's awesome that you want to study outside Portugal, specially England *.* But... You should take a few Emglish classes before it 'cause you make too many mistakes. Grammar errors, vocabulary errors, there are phrases that simply don't make any sense... Do you think in word by word translation? Maybe that's where the problem is...

    It's just an advice, but I think it's a good one...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks cat. I try to do my best. I know my english is not perfect...but I think people can understand what I say. Anyway, I know I have to work on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment