Sunday

Well well well, what lovely Sunday wasn't it? x}
.
Ok, today my little brother go out with the Scouts (this doesn't sounds good =X) and then, me and my mom go out too ^-^
.We lunch on Pizza Hut *-* - it so good but make so bad -.- xP - and then we make a little shopping ^-^ I was talking with my mom about a dress that i saw in Pull&Bear.
I can seems a little strange but it's very cute actually. Just grat with a high heels or boots. My mom give to me that skirt too...I just love it *-*.
Then we went to Stradivarius. This time I pay x} and I gave my mom a shirt =) And i buy these:

Yeah, i know, I'm obcessed with dresses and skirts xD
Ok...the rest of the day was normal. I've been read the second book of the Twilight Saga - New Moon -, and now I'm almost finishing...almost xP I will continue tonight.
.
Tomorrow my mom will help me solve my life...about university. I hope have some luck...
.
So, I think it's all for today...
See you soon*
.

Comments

  1. o que faxex ao teu cabeluh?
    esticax ou só lavax e xecax? eh k eh taaaao linduh *-*
    beijinhuh @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi ^^ eu apenas lavo e seco com o secador...nao preciso de andar a esticar porque ele já é liso =)
    e obrigada pelo elogio *-*
    bju***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, I saw that skirt (the red one) *_* But concerning to this type of skirt, I like them above the knee :P
    about twilight, I'm going to buy it soon, to see if I can understand why so much people LOVE it ;)
    Kiss <3

    p.s.: I do just like you. wash, dry, and brush and i'm ready to go :P

    [decidi fazer o comentário em inglês, não sei como preferes xD]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blue dress! Ok now Im addicted to the book, it's your fault! You started talk about Edward...
    haha
    LY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think that i should start with an english translation in my blog?

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag rocks haha..I think I'm in love with Edward. Oh shut up Joana, Bill won't like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm finishing the 9 chapter, she already discover that he is a vampire! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    oh, and very nice picture of Tom Kaulitz on the side of the page;)
    i love him!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment