Twilight

Hey hey hey! May are you asking why I'm such happy at...4:30am (?) lol
Anyway, I just finished to read the first book of the colection "Twilight" ... The first book have the same name.
.

.
Gosh, I don't know what to say...just...believe me...even you don't like read very much...read this book! It's the most perfect story that I ever read...and I'm just on the first one xP
If you want to know more things about this visit the official page of the film HERE....ow, it's truth...I didn't say that...will have the movie *-* here in Portugal will be in theaters just on 04.12.2008... I'm anxiously waiting!!!
.

.
These are the four books of the collection: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. There have rumors that will have a 5th book call "Midnight Sun" ... of what I eared it's the Twilight in Edward's version...SO exciting!!!
.
Anyway, now I go sleep...it's almost 5:00am lol
.
See you soon
Kisses*

Comments

  1. My scarf? yes maybe, I bough it in H&M and it's very cozy for rainning days =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god Oh God !
    eu ja li os 3 Primeiros.
    E digo.te: Sao os melhores livro qe alguma vez li :O
    Tou a espera qe saia o 4º . acho qe ainda nao ha em Portugues =|
    Tou mesmo anciosa pelo filme :D
    e pelo 4º Livro. E se houver um 5º ainda melhor :D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu amo tanto a saga da luz e da escuridão *.*

    Tudo o que tem a ver com vampiros fascina-me =)

    Adorei o teu blog ;-)

    Cumps!

    Symph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment