My Weekend

Hi guys! How are you today?
So, how was your weekend? My was pretty cool actually. I went to the cinema. I saw the High School Musical 3.



Was really awesome...taking the part that I had a girl beside of me like, she was always talking, about the movie and singing the songs...was so annoying -.- I think when we go to the cinema we have to respect the others, we can't just pretend that it's just me and the movie in the room... Anyway...the movie it's great.
Well, an the most cool think...I saw a porter of the Twilight movie there *-* (ok, I'm going crazy -.- xD). But hey, was great! I just start to making strange songs lol I took a picture and eveything lol. I'm anxiously waitting till 4th December *-*

bad quality - no big deal xP

So, then I just was looking around the shopping. I bought a perfume ^^ At very long time I was looking for a good perfume...yes, it's not easy for me pick a perfume lol. Then see, I have lucky...I took a bracelete too for free xD

my bedroom it's just a mess lol

Then I bought I jacket and a beanie (another one lol). I just can't resit to a piece of cloth...it's unbelieveble.
So...ow, I bought a Sony headset and a varnish too (ok, I don't know if I write good).

So...now I'm here (duh) actualy waitting till 7pm to know if I win one of the tickets to go to the TH Party...I really wanna go...but I don't have lucky in this kind of things -.-Till now just two portuguese fans win the double ticket...wich means, 4. I want it too!!! But ok, let's think positive still has many tickets. the party will be on 30th November in Hamburg, Germany. Well, wich me luck ^^
So...bye, see you soon*


My brown eyes...

Comments

  1. Great shopping love *
    Love th beanie*amor amor is great I had one.
    Twilight poster *
    I'm like you counting the seconds to see the list of the winners..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm like you...I'm so unlucky and i can't resist to clothes, acessories and everything i like xP
    This weekend I went to the cinema to see SAW V but the men didn't let me in so I went see Mamma Mia...It's horrible, too many songs
    I prefer go see High School Musical 3 like you did =D
    Bye ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank's for the coment...Your blog it's very pretty too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my love calm down, he's hot, but not hotter than Tom, you are used with the best lolI think you have a crush for him haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You want to hug him? I wouldn't mind kiss him aha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yah I know what you mean! I think it's better you don't sleep because if you sleep you will have "strange" dreams about him haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? I have to buy it! Tell me when it will be available.
    Oh it will be hard to me..TH dvd, twilight cd, trip (if I win the contest for the party), Britney Cd.., Breaking Dwan

    ReplyDelete
  8. July??You gotta be kidding me...Im already dead..if its true I'll buy the english version, I can't read brazilian...I prefer read it in english..I read the last Harry Potter book in english.
    Oh TH cd is just in 2009, I 'll get money in the christmas..well I don't know how..but my bank accounts is very good actually

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't read yet..so I can't wait until July..then I buy the portuguese one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment