SHOCKED O.O

Hello readers, how are you today???
.
Well, I'm in shock! Really!
So, I can't talk much about this but this is BIG! I mean, I have the opportunity to go to the United States!!! It's crazy! I never think about that.
Well, do you know what Anita K., Audrey Kitching, Hanna Beth,... do? Well, a company offered me a kind of job like that. I can become known god damn! Ok...less please loool
So, I'm still waiting 'cause the guy with who I talked is checking for flys. Like, they will pay all my travel cost, is not great???
I also have to think. This think fell from the sky suddently and I'm a little lost. First I'm suspicious about the veracity of this job. I mean, it's too good to be real! I already check some things and I'm waiting for others. I have also to think about my future. If I go to USA it will be like a 360º around my life. I'll go to a new world, so different from Europe. Believe me, if it were in Europe I'll accepted without blinking... but in USA. I don't know...it's so far from home =S
Can not seems but I'm really "footprint" to my family and be so many miles away will be terrible.
Other thing, this all thing of university...of, I can make it there too, and if I don't like the job or just don't adapt myself I can come back... Well, I still have almost a year to the university...
But hey, other thing...and if it is one of those things of trafficking =X It scared me so much...
.
I really have to think...know more things about the agency...hey, I still have to wait for the answer of the productor about the flys so just relax Kristen!
.
My mom says that it's better wait for what the productor will say...she didn't say no...she also said that it will be big, and if this all think it's true, will be a really good opportunity to me.
.
I have to think about it... If you think you can help me with some words be confortable to expose your opinion, I'll thank that =)

Comments

  1. i'll try to fix it:)
    to the USA!! omg!!! thats so cool! what is the job???...

    oh!!! if you are in the USA close to me we can hang out!!!!! OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sound so cool! but just make sure that the people that you will be travelling with are good, and nice and stuff, or else you could be stuck in another country with crazy people, haha,jk. But it sounds amazing!! omg! imagine you could travel with Tokio Hotel!!!!! eeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! touring with them would be AMAZING!!!!! you would have to bring them by my house, haha!!:P

    But really, it sounds sooo cool!!
    I want to get a cool job like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!! PARTY WITH TH AT MY HOUSE!! lmao!

    errr, I want to get a dog soo bad!! But I don't think I am allowed to either:( But I'm going to keep trying!+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good idea!! i should ask for christmas!! But they have to take me with them to get the dog so i can pick out which one i want<3
    I hope this all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, thats so cool! btw nice blog! :) what can i say, follow your heart =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be prudent! I'm so scared about that too..traffic XXX

    Horrible..

    If it's serious will be major!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Answer: Thank you for the complimang you wrote! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! thanks:) im crossing my fingers too.
    Oh, I will cross my fingers so you can tour with TH=) that would be the best thing EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So mania enfim, e por causa de pessoas como tu que o mundo está como está.
    Ah é verdade, tens ali na tua foto a notar-se um bocado do teu olho verdadeiro, as lentes nao ficaram bem Lol
    enfim

    ReplyDelete
  11. mais vale ter mania do que ser ignorante.
    sabes, a lente tem um diametro proprio para quando a pupila está normal. quando a pupila do olho está dilatada é obvio que se nota o olho. se a lente fosse feita com o deametro da pupila dilatada quando fosse de noite nao se via nada, melhor, via-se partes azuis (neste caso).

    e arranjares uma vida nao? loool

    ReplyDelete
  12. isso deve ser mt fixe, e era fixe ver uma portuguesa a ser uma famosa "scene queen"

    agora tem cuidado, este tipo de coisas podem nao ser o k pareçe. =S


    boa sorte ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol, sim realmente era fixe...mas é muito surreal lool
    e tambem tenho medo de nao ser bem o que pareçe =S
    se tiver novidades eu posto =)

    beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment