Christmas Eve

Hello people!!!
.
How are you?
So...first of all I would like to say...
.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! =D
.
I hope you have a great day with those who you really love, many gifts xP and a lot of fun =)
.
***
.
So...about me...
As I told you, yesterday I went with my mom and my little brother to the center of the city to buy the last Christmas gifts and stuff.
I went to Zara *-* xD but I only bought these two dresses.
.
.
Then I also went to Fnac and Claire's.
On Fnac I was looking for the Twilight CD (soundtrack) but I didn't found it...so I asked to a guy who work there and he told me that the CD's haven't arrive yet.
But, the funny story is...a few days ago I received a message from Fnac about a CD that I ordered...but I don't remember that I had ordered it. So I said that to the guy and he went to see if I had something there with my name...and there it was, my CD *O* xP
.
.
Then I was helping my mom with the gifts and those stuffs. Was a really nice day.
.
At night we went to one of my cousin's house. They come to Portugal to Christmas and they had a baby so we went to see him. He's sooo cute *-*
.
So, I don't know when I'll can come back here so have a great night =)
.
Merry Christmas*

Comments

  1. im not so good, my friend died yesterday.I miss her so much, so my christmas sucks=/.. but happy x-mas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..what can I say, hopefully see has it better now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. feliz natal :3
    o 1º vestido é giro *w*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz Natal bitinha *w*

    (nao consigo ir até ao teu perfil...dunno why =S)

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment