Christmas Time

Hi readers! How are you? How was your weekend???
.
Well, sorry for haven't updated my blog earlier...
.
So, news...yesterday I went with my mom to buy some stuffs for Christmas. I bought the rest of stuffs that I hadn't bought before. Now it's everything ready, I mean, the things that I bought for my parents and brother =)
I went to Fnac, but, as usual, hadn't anything what I want...
The middle verison of the new Tokio Hotel DVD disappeared in 3 days -.- lol but I ordered on from another store...I'll get it the the next week.
Then I bought some stuffs for me too xP
.
.
Haha, I bought some stuffs not usual at all...for me...a little more fashion...anyway xP
.So, then I dinner with my mom and a friend of her... and that is how my Friday was xP
.
Today...OMG I spending my day in stress! x
Well, I enrolled me in a contest but just kidding...I even didn't know what that was...well, a few days ago I received a messege saying that I was selected to go to do an audition, a casting.
Basically the contest is about singing...but I think is not like "The Idols"...anyway...I just know that I'm terrified just thinking about singing in front of other people...I mean, is stupid I know...
But thank god the casting was fine. The people were great and the "avaluators said that it was really good (about my audition)...OMG my all body was shaking...
the sweat that I was wearing today with my cast number
Well, after the audition I was more calm (course xP). Now I just have to wait for the verdict. A person told us that in this next days they will call to who passed to the next step...
Honestly I don't know if is better be selected or not -.- I think I'm gonna die or something to the next time that I'll have to sing to those persons again...worse, for more persons -.-
I'm being silly -.- xD
So, and these are the news...for now xP
.
Bye,
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. hey sweetie =)
    love your clothes
    like u i'm a big fan of twilight
    i just love the soundtrack
    but i can't find one music... the one which is used on the offical trailler in myspace
    do you know the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi twi =)
    I'm glad that you like my clothers ^^
    ham, I'm not seeing of what music are you talking about...you can show me at the youtube?

    I love the soundtrack too <333

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    That's very good news ! =)
    If you past to the next step it means that you are good, and that's a very good thing !
    I don't sing that well but everyone is good at something, and I think that im good in photographie, and I know that if I past in a contest I would be happy :P So I'm very happy for you ^^.

    Kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I forgot !
    I LOVE you clothes ^^. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1GbukZnl1Y

    the musics in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, but today was worse :/ the translation on my blog can sometimes translat wrong and wierd :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you like to sing we could make a duet :D i sing n play the guitar im just tryin to get the guts to start uploading some of my own songs and put them on myspace or sth...I'd like to hear u!

    r those leggings like mine, those u wanted?? if yes, im glad u found them!

    kiss LYYY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clothes, especially the stradivarious top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clothes, especially the stradivarious top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the other post was for TWI =)

    Pam: yes I love sing...my only problem is that I've a terrible fear to sing in public (stupid I know...). but well, in this case, I would like to hear you too ^^
    I don't have a good sistem of song/micro... tu put videos on youtube... If I sing a little bit louder seems like the song crash or something -.-

    and yes, the leggings are those that I wanted...I'm happy xD

    kisses (L)*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah im better today :) how are u today ^^??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im glad to hear :) so what are u gonna do today :)^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute clothes!! Gustav in the poster in the background, haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice :D love the mountains, but today i went to a lesson about the car-license..three hours..just sitting there xD but it was okey =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah ;D do u have a car license? how old do you haft to be there?

    ReplyDelete
  16. okey, that happens sometimes..we haft to be 18 years old before we can take it :) kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment