Monday

Hi everybody! How's it going?
.
So...it's almost Christmas ^^
Ok... xD
.
So...today I'm gonna stay at home. it's my mom's last day of work and I have to stay with my little brother.
At 6pm my ex english teacher will be with me again. I received a letter from UCAS about the universities and I want her help.
Then I have to get me quicky 'cause I'm gonna dinner with some friends. Will be like a "Christmas Meeting" xP Will be the last time I'll be with my best before she go to France...she will pass the new year there...soooo lucky!!! xP
.
Ow, it's truth...tomorrow I'll go with my mom and brother to the center of the city. We have to buy the last Christmas gifts and I wanna go to Zara (remember? xP) and I just finish to see in the Fnac site that the Twilight CD (Soundtrack) it's already available so I HAVE to go to Fnac too xD
.
So, see you later!!!
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. Twilight soundtrack already available? Nice* I'm going to ask my mother to go with me tomorrow to Vasco da Gama.

    Dankeschun * LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah
    Boa sorte na Fnac ;D
    Nao queres mandar uma foto para o mue projecto de Natal? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tem a ver com o Natal.
    Vê aqui mais promenores : http://muffin.blogs.sapo.pt/17108.html

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Já há o CD com as músicas do twilight ?! :O Se o pai natal fosse generoso e deixasse o CD na árvore de Natal é que era genial :P

    beijinho**

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have already download Twilight soundtrack. I know it is illegal, but necessary..beacuse i can´t wait for the store to get it :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha nice :D kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiz download há mais de um mês atrás do soundtrack inteirinho do Twilight! YAY!!!
    Mas o que gostava mesmo mesmo mesmo de ter era um poster grande do filme.

    Beijinhos, Feliz Natal

    PS: também tenho que ficar a tomar conta do meu irmão nas férias. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiz download há mais de um mês atrás do soundtrack inteirinho do Twilight! YAY!!!
    Mas o que gostava mesmo mesmo mesmo de ter era um poster grande do filme.

    Beijinhos, Feliz Natal

    PS: também tenho que ficar a tomar conta do meu irmão nas férias. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, the movie is soo funny!! XD

    Oh, I love Zara! It's so nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahah eu farto-me de lhe chamar fosforo por causa da cor do cabelo xD mas até é gira :3
    eu tamém tenho de ficar com a minha irmã nas férias u_u

    beijinho e feliz natal ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heiz!!
    Well I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas ^^
    I'm gonna buy Twilight xP But the DVD when it came in stores
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment