Tuesday

Hello everybody! How are you?
.
Today I went to a work interview...I think it goes well...The girl asked me stuffs like where I'm living, or what my availability, what I'm doing... Now I have to wait a few days...Obviously I was not the only one and then, the store will contact who will take the place. Wich me luck =)
Then I went to Fnac but the guy with who I talk about the TH DVD was not there so...bad luck -.- (Bad luck no! I'm truly believing that I have a really bad karma...). But ok, as I said, I'll come back ther ond Friday...then I'll pick up the rest of stuffs that I ordered.
.
After, at home already, I was taking some pictures xD, I mean, my little brother helped a little bit too xD I'll try upload them to my pages tomorrow...
.

...and the sun finally shine again..but no, was not hot...I was just trying clothes xP
.
So, it's all for today =)
Now I'm gonna drink a hot chocolate and watch TV...let's see if it worth it xP
Good night =)
.
kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. i hope it went well :) break a leg =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are THE leggings hahaha. it's funny to see how they look so different in blond and brunette (i like them more in you, seriously!!! it's more glamourous i think i look like britney spears in a bad day LOL)

    kissesssss sunshine**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost finishing it.
    You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam:

    haha, yeah xP just like I wanted.
    ow, don't be silly, you look great with them!!! I really love!

    kisses LY*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i send it to fast xD i ment, haha :D u welcome :) how was your day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. what :o 5.15 pm :o ??? omg xD well i have been at my job..practis-job or what it called xD? you know when the school makes you try a job :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol^^ yup late!:) but what are you gonna do today then :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw :) how old is he ^^ nice pictures btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tavas tao gira nas fotos :D
    Very very Fashion ;)
    Boa sorte com a entrevista, espero que consigas o lugar :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. De nada :D
    Pensamento positivo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw :D my little brothers is.. 15 years old :P and my others is 3 years old, and the last is 1 year and 9 months old :) np ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw, they still don't have the DVD for you!
    that sucks. It is soo good!!
    i love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. adoro essas leggings, onde compraste?


    ah e boa sorte no emprego ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. o ultimo anonimo fui eu xD

    (angel of bill)

    ReplyDelete
  15. angelofbill:

    oi ^^

    comprei na bershka =)
    obrigada pela boa sorte *-*

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  16. pois, do frio ninguém gosta xD no ano passado eu dizia que adorava o inverno (adoro usar casacos *-*) mas agora o frio é demais, deixei logo de gostar xD
    tens umas calças jeitosas +.+

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quais são os forum's que custumas frequentar?

    Beijinhos e continua...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous:

    bem, eu estou inscrita em alguns foruns mas a verdade é que practicamente so vou a um. TOKIOHOTEL - portugal forum

    obrigada por comentares =)

    beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment