Random Feelings

Hi readers! How's it going???
.
Gosh, people are so complicated! I think the rain is doing something to people's heads... It's everybody crazy?!?!
I don't wanna talk about this...it's too unreal and stupid... Stupid town...stupid people...
.
Anyway... yesterday was so boring, my gosh! x.x My lucky was at night...I could go out with my friends. Was nice...
.
So, now I'm gonna dress me up and do something for my dinner and then, be with my friends...my best friend need us so much at this moment...
.
Well,see you soon*

Comments

  1. I'm better now, thank you love.

    Have fun! At least one of us have fun, now everytime I go out, my friend's ruin it. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i'l let ya know if it hurts :)

    ohh you dont seem happy with certain people! :/


    bjks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sim, também acho que a chuva tme um qualquer efeito especial sobre as pessoas =X Que venha o sol que já não suporto mais este escuro! =/

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw yer i ht people like that, no life at all losers! glad you better!!

    AND by the way, my tattoo..yea it hurt! xD
    i got "made in portugal" written on my foot and it all felt fine except the POR..in portugal, that bit of the skin was senisitive, and it hurt!! LOL
    i was a bog girl though, and didnt cry! lol
    bjks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. teehee the needle was huge! :O
    awww haha yeh i actually love them tooo! ;]

    i relised i wrote bog girl instead of big girl, in the last comment! oopss..
    "bog" here in england means toilet! LOOL i was a toilet girl!? lol
    :P

    pics soon, i promise when it stops stinging me. lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha yeah...its slang for it!
    like you could say.
    DOG AND BONE
    which could mean
    TELEPHONE

    cause they sound nearly the same..

    ENGLAND is weirdd!! lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. =") *.* really, really needed...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment