With my dad...

Hey everybody! How's it going???
I had a really bad night...I almost didn't sleep...complications with a friend...doesn't matter...

So, my day has been very nice! Well, apart from the weather...rain has not stopped yet...ALL WEEK! I mean, it's 18th April...come on! Come back sun!!!
Anyway, as I was saying, my day was really nice! Me and my brother were with our dad...almost all day =) We went to the center of the city...then I went to talk with my hairdresser about my new change (btw, I'm gonna dye my hair again in the end of the month...I'm so excited!) and then they also went with me to Zara...I only bought a dress...

and I say it again, the new trends sucks!

So, then we went to the shopping to lunch. I lunched a delicious salad on "Vitaminas", my brother went to Pizza Hut (course xD) and my dad lunched a "normal meal" xP
Then my dad and my little brother went to fnac and I was checking the rest of the stores xP
I also bought two t-shirts and a t-shirt/dress on Bershka and more two sweaters on Stradivarius...


And right now I'm here xP
Well, now I'm gonna dress something else, make something to dinner and then go out with my friends ^^

Cya*

Comments

  1. Belas comprinhas ^^ Gosto de tudo!
    Mas aquele vestido/t-shirt da Berska *__* Já tinha visto em branco mas nao experimentei.. Mas deve ficar mesmooo giro:)

    Agora quando saio também vou quase sempre comer ao vitaminas. É bom e não engorda tanto xDD

    Beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei de todas as t-shirt/vestidos! principalemente a azul d franjinhas!
    Se o Robert tivesse um bocado mas d corpo... É que este qnd ficou d cavas..deixou me *____*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei todas as peças, e até tenho uma t-shirt igual à cinzenta. Mas o vestido azul é particularmente engraçado. Deixaste-me com ainda mais vontade de ir também às compras assim que tiver um bocadinho livre.

    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej :) vilken superfin blogg du har!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi again, I feel soo stupid. I never noticed that you speek english! :$ how're you doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que blusas lindas! Amei a do Bart. Sou louca pelos Simpsons =)

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá ^^)
    Bem o teu dia foi em cheio :D
    ya , choveu *-* eu gosto de ouvir a chuva ^^'
    A tua nova roupa é super bonita , já tinha visto na Berska aquela do Simpson :)
    Bjinhos *
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coincidencia !! Ontem tb almocei no Vitaminas ! LOL
    Ms uma pessoa fica a abarrotar !! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eu quero aquela blusa dos simpsons *.*

    Também vou fazer umas comprinhas este fds ou para o proximo. Estou cheia de vontade :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. És fã dos Paramore? Então visita já o nosso hi5 Paramore Portugal e junta-te à comunidade :)

    Podes saber as últimas novidades no nosso Blog acualizado diariamente ou falar com muitos mais fãs da banda como tu.

    Visita já:
    http://paramore-portugal.hi5.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment