Fun is coming!

Hi eveybody! How's it going???
.
So, this is my last post of the week. I'll just come back here on Monday (with lucky! xP).
The party it's coming!!! I'm so excited! I'll see a lot of new people and be with my friends 'cause, of course, we're all there already! eheh
.
Tomorrow it's my dad day...you know. I'll be with him and my brother...then, at 6:00pm, my bestfriend will pick me to go to the city. Then probably we'll dinner at McDonald's and then...PARTY!!!
.
Well, till that...I was taking pictures xD
What you think about my eyes? xP Yeah, those are really mine!
.

(by my cell phone...bad quality I know xP)
.
Oh, that...it's my glasses. What do you think? It's strange see me with it but ok, not so bad xP
From Ray-Ban...Fashion! ahah kidding xP Well, were the less expensive from the store that I liked^^ *proud*
.
.
Ohhh, it's truth! You already saw what I put in my section "Feelings" of the right side of the page? (--->)
Well, it's a really small part from the book "The Host" and I had to write this here...it's amazing! It's SO truth, so deep, so...human. I loved!
.
Now...bye-bye, see you next week =) Wish my luck! xP
.
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. ate segunda, diverte-te
    Com olhos azuis ou sem olhos azuis xD
    depois mete fotos para ver como é que ficou o cabelo pintado.


    P.S .- sou a anaa do forum dos TH, caso ainda nao tenhas percebido hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG não posso :O
    tens uns oculos exactamente iguais aos meus *.* LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way you do your make up, it's really cute.

    i love the 2nd photo, your eyes are so 'fairy' *w*

    ReplyDelete
  4. estas tao gira nas fotos!

    pois, eu só vou amanha =( nao posso ir todos os dias.

    diverte-te!

    e boa sorte com o que quer que seja xP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosto de te ver sem as lentes azuis e gosto de te ver de óculos :P

    Diverte-te imensoooo durante o fds =D

    Beijinho e até segunda :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !! Qe oculos tao giros ! Ficam.t bue bem msm ^^
    Eu tb uso, mas nao tiro fotos cm eles XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoooooro estas fotos. Os teus olhos "verdadeiros" também te ficam muito bem, ahah =P

    E os olhos são bem giros :)
    Beijiinhos <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. entao, que tal foi?

    esta a chover T_T eu nao acredito! sou mesmo muito azarenta

    ReplyDelete
  9. tens uns oculos exactamente iguais aos meus x2

    bem parece que eles são mesmo famosos e fashions xD eu ja tenho os meus desde março quando parti os anteriores...

    beijinhoo e diverte.te :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment