Weekend

Hi readers! How's it going???

Oh my gosh I slept so much today!!! I don't know why 'cause last night I went to sleep earlier than Friday, but ok...

Well, anyway...what can I say?
Was a normal weekend...Something between meet new people and realize that those people who we thought that were our friends, in the reality they're not.
.
Ok...We meet a girl, Sónia. She's Juliana's friend from her old town. She's really nice! We had a lot of fun together this weekend!
But, as I said before, we realized that we just can't count with us (girls) and don't give a shit for boys...'cause they don't deserve anything!
You know that feeling when a bundle of boys are together and it's like each one wanna show that he's more everything than the other...well, that's was happened...then they probably think that we have to endure all of that...PLEASE!
Probably they'll like more of us if we were a bitches as some gils here...well, sorry for don't be a slut! x.x
For me it's done! The only guys who I still trust here are the twins (yes, I have two friends that are twins xP) and other friend of my that wasn't there when that happened.
Ok...les't forget that...
As usual, there were some problems with one of my friends... Basically she likes a boy and he say that he don't want anything with her and humiliate her but at the same time he don't let her go...I hate him! I'm tired to see my friend cry because a piece of shit like him! He don't deserve half of the love that she feel for him!
So, apart from that...I have to start study! Exams are comming... Geometry...

Do you get anything of this? Well, me neither x.x

Oh, it's truth...my DVD arrived! Well, my bestfriend DVD xP


Ok, a few weeks ago I won one of the DVDs from a chalenge about Twilight. We have to made posters from the new film New Moon.
Well, I was in 7th or 8th place with this poster:

What you think? It's a really simple thing x3
Then, as I already had the DVD I gave it to my bestfriend =) It's just the DVD, no extras but hey, it's better than nothing xP

Well, and it's everything for now...
On Friday we took a lot of pictures with Sónia's camera so I have to wait till have it all, then I'll post here =)

See you soon*

Comments

  1. first, you drew that picture for lua nova!! :O
    omg thats amazing, your so good and im so jealous! Lol
    second, urgh i hate boys like that, i realy feel for you friend..! i wanna give her a big hug! :P
    thrid, i got none of that geometry your gonna do, all i got was that amazing picture you drew!! lool
    fourth, when yo said you trust the twins i thought..Bill und tom!?? haha, but then you said you had friends who were twins..i was like ohhhh rightt! :)
    and lastly, yes heath was wicked, i miss him! <33


    bjks queridaa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you that I like more some fanmade poster that the official one. And your's are perfect. Besides being all about Bella ( Kristen bahh), but the book is just about her, so yahh-

    And I'm like you, fuck off boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P your welcome, and thank you..i love it too!!
    my new favourite!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooooow, o desenho sobre o lua nova. OMG ESTA LINDO, ESTÁ EXCELENTE. tens tanto jeito *.*

    O DVD..é fixe! Eu já o tenho há três semanas, mas é sempre bom te-lo em casa.


    qeria desenhar como tu *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha LOOOOOOL
    parecia mesmo um desenho.
    Mas está fixe na mesma :P*

    ReplyDelete
  6. O poster está lindo! Mereceste ganhar, parabéns (:

    Boa sorte com os estudos!

    Beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá :D
    tudo fixe ?
    há muito tempo que não venho cá :s
    mas estive a ver os teus posts anteriores uau que maximo o.o
    o desenho , as fotos , o dvd etc...
    =D o desenho esta lindo OMG
    Fico a espera do da Hayley ou do rob* :D
    Bjinhos <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boa sorte entao :D
    vai ver que tiras notas boas :p

    e obrigada , bem que vou precisar dessa sorte :S
    mais uma vez obrigada *-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA i know, they really have changed,
    i wonder what i will look like in a few years time! LOL
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sim vim, mas nao achei nada d mais lool.tou friaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Se fosse com outra atriz...agra com ela ugh..custa gostar, no filme ainda passa

    ReplyDelete
  12. epa é que nao gosto mesmo! Não consigo explicar, simplesmente nao a suporto loool..manias minhas deixa lá..a sorte é k o filme tem os bonitoes.

    Ja leste a marcada? tenho que comprar o livro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment