Sunday

Hi everybody! How's it going???
So, this weekend was normal...not too stresses but also not TOO crazy...was fun :)

On Friday afternoon I was changing my walls...again xP Check out:



What you think? That poster from New Moon is SOOO beautiful *-*
Well, then, at night, I was with my friends...we had a little fun and I was talking almost all the time with my (male) bestfriend...I'd miss that.
So, on Saturdy the same thing...the day was quite boring...I wanted to go out at afternoon but nobody could so...but we went out at night again eheh
Then I slept in Ju's house. Was crazy as always xP we made such a funny movies with her cellphone ahah

Today was normal too...we were in Junela (our usual coffee shop eheh) just talking...no news.
Now I'm at home with nothing to do! I had to stay with my little brother 'cause my mom went out...and my friends will go out at night! It sucks! I wanted to go with them...

Ohhh, it's truth! Maria from the fnac store sent me the photos from the meeting "Amanhecer" (Breaking Dawn) eheh. Was not too crowd but was amazing anyway... I loved!
Here are two of them (I'm in the middle x3):


Cya*

Comments

  1. No more Tokio Hotel in your walls love?

    I'm glad you had fun..at least one of us is having fun at night.

    KUSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very very happy...but I spent last days studying and studying... bahhh
    I'm sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. óhw. i love your walls. it's all about twilight and the new movie. bad for me, because i don't like twilight; i have to say that your room looks nice. but no more TH?

    i'm sorry, but my english suucks. TT i hope that you understand these thing. oO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive told you once but im going to tell you again..
    i love our twilight posters!!
    very pretty! :D

    and yess hunnie i miss portugal so muchhh!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive told you once but im going to tell you again..
    i love our twilight posters!!
    very pretty! :D

    and yess hunnie i miss portugal so muchhh!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. because you had a lot of fun with a special friend and you got to hang out with him after soo long! LOL
    its normal..
    ainda bem que ainda esta tudo a correr bem com voces!! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wonder...
    do u like him a little?! lol
    like in more then friends way!? lool :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ok, no its not weird..i had a guy friend like that tooo!!and its nice he feels comfortable to ask for help and advice and stuff!!
    e sempre bom ter amaigos ou amigas assim!! :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Não faço ideia :s Eu não vejo no youtube, saco do torrent leech!
    Também quero bué comprar os livros, tou curiosa pa ver se é mesmo como a série :P

    O poster do Lua Nova é realmente lindo lindo *__*

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh, xaninha, só li duas paginas do primeiro capitulo xD LOOOOL ainda é cedo para dar-te uma opiniao bem formada. mas quem me recomendou o livro gostou imenso e quanto à copia chapada não sei. :S quem me recomendou não é fã de twilight, antes pelo contrario: não gostou. por tanto quando avançar mais um pouco aí posso te dar uma opiniao, a minha opiniao. ^_^ como estou com um exame à porta se ler uma pagininha vou com sorte. xD

    beijinhos *

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOL ok. eu quando avançar um pouco na leitura e conseguir opinar como deve ser, eu venho logo aqui dar-te a minha opinião. fica prometido ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. oláá :D
    O teu fim de semana foi melhor que o meu pelos vistos xD.
    O teu quarto está bem giro , tens jeito para decorar :p é só twilight xD.

    Wooow a sala do debate ainda tinha bastantes pessoas foi preciso coragem :P

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olá.
    Paredes lindas *-*
    O meu quarto tem uma parede assim , e eu tenho montes de posters guardados , só não os ponho , porque me dá pregiça. Mas só de ver o teu quarto , dá-me vontade.
    Bjinhos

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOOL
    já faltou mais, acredita xD
    Falar ingles fluentemente ajuda bastante x)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOOOL
    também fiquei assim quando acabei de ler. Andei estes 5 dias a sonhar com as personagens e tudo.
    O que é uma coisa que me irrita bastante porque depois estou demasiado acordada para descansar e nao me lembrar de ter sonhado com isso e demasiado a dormir para me obrigar a mim mesma a parar de pensar nas personagens --'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eu estive ai a ver-te wewewe


    Pra todo lado <'3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment