How things can change in such short time...


Is true. Things change; people change, and we then even noticed that.
.
This weekend was awful; empty. When I most needed someone to talk, to hug, to cry... they were all gone. Well, of course not intentionally and I'm not the kind of person to talk about my problem with everybody neither so... But I needed some distraction, some fun; and this weekend I was at home...ALL the time.
.
Friday night was a complete disaster. Was just me and Ju.
Juliana went to Arcos de Valdevez to spend the weekend, Rafa and Gi never show up early so it was pretty boring.
Ju was down because some family problems...well, she didn't told me...my bestfriend didn't told me what was going on...well, next.
To make things even more 'cool' I was asking to my father if he could take me home and basically he told me to not wait for him 'cause if it happened I would keep waiting. Great thing to say to a daughter hmm?! Congratulation dad! You won the prize to the best behavior of the century! No doubt!
.
Damn! I'm tired of this!
.
And then, he think he have all the reason by his side...SURE!
Yesterday was an horrible day... I was crying in half of the day and in the other half I was trying not to cry. Nice hmm?!
May not seems, but those thing affect me so badly...and seems like a snowball...everything falls at the same time.
.
I have to thank Juliana who is been here for me. My greatest support in this days...thank you so much honey! It's hard to talk about me to others, specially to my mom, but I know she's also here to support me in everything*
.
Well, today I'm also at home.
I wanted to go out, but at the same time I'm good here, in my shell...I'll go out tomorrow ^^
Juliana is back from Arcos and also two of our friends (who also were out in the weekend). They are funny so, I hope have fun tomorrow. I need some fun...
.
And that's all for now...no big changes; and what had changed was for worse so... This is how my life is [too drama].
.
Well... see you soon*

Comments

  1. I know that feeling that you had this weekend, and sometimes I just wanna cry, even when there is not a really big reason for that. There are little and simple things that, together, can lead you to a breakdown.

    I hope you to get well, and I hope that all your friends arrive soon, so you can have crazy times and forget about sadness xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, cheer up :)
    Há dias assim, em que mais valia nem sequer acordar.. Mas tens de arrebitar :D

    Recebeste a minha sms de parabéns atrasados? espero que sim :$

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. como eu te percebo. Sei bem o que é passar meio dia a chorar e a outra metade a tentar n
    ão fazê-lo. Calma, as coisas pioram para depois melhorarem :D
    rapidamente terás de volta os teus amigos, e fica só os problemas com o teu pai. É parvo da parte dele e claro que ele não tem razão mas o melhor é mesmo deixar que o tempo apague as magoas, não faças como eu que não falo ao meu avô há um mes e meio xD. anima-te :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. meu amori, és linda sim?
    e forte**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei a viagem mesmo. Não te trouxe as coisas porque nao fui nem vi nenhuma Hot Topic =/

    Eu gosto do vestido da Kristen ela é que nao o sabe nem tem estrututa para o vestir.

    O Robert na minha opiao tava de bradar aos ceus...horrivel mesmo. Parecia um mendigo.

    Vais ver que o tempo ajuda a passar tudo.

    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there! first time here in your blog. I did liked the way you write in English. Either way, how you demonstrate your fellings in writing words. lovely. Well, regarding your post, i believe everything is temporary, even your sadness! cheer up! rs tchau, se cuida viuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rogerio:

    Hi there =)
    I'm glad that you like my blog^^ and thanks for your words =)

    I hope see you again ^^
    cya*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parece que as coisas não andam nada bem para os teus lados =/ Mas vais ver que é uma fase e que tudo vai melhorar!

    Força nisso e um beijinho :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh vais ver que vais ultrapassar isso =S.
    bem bjinhos <33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment