I'm about to explode right now...

Today I saw my mood changing suddenly...

Well, were three men here in my house to change the shutters of the windows. Then I was thinking and listen my mom talking and I got extremely angry and indignant...
So, my mom is always talking that she doesn't like to live here and she wants to move on to the city but she's always spending money and more money changing this or that here...it's crazy! With all the money that she already spent here she could buy an apartment in the city...BUT NO! It's much more interesting bury money in this stupid house...

Then I saw the amount that she wrote in the ceck to pay...that money could pay two drive licences! Damn it! Of course I'm mad!
She's always saying that she don't have money to pay me the drive licence but to buy new shutters to the all windows of the house she already have money!
I'm really pissed right now...

Then I had a little fight with my dad...GREAT! -.-
He said that tomorrow he'll go with me to the center of the city...I need to buy a bag and walk...feel the city... (between the 'calm' of the rural village and the cosmopolitan urban city I pick the city for sure!)
So...I wanted to go on Monday but he couldn't go with me...then I said on Tuesday and he said no and that could be tomorrow...now he said that MAYBE could be tomorrow... PLEASE!
Then, as I was already pissed with the other subject I said to him that I'll be ready to go at 2:00pm and if he doesn't show up we'll have problems...
Of course he didn't like it. But there was more... I also said that if this all situation was with his girlfriend he would go with her for sure and perhaps already on Monday...
And I do not regret of what I said..

I'M TIRED!
Stupid life...

Comments

  1. Gosh, I REALLY understand you. Sometimes my mom makes me go mad with stuff like that. I ask her something and she says "well, I can't aford that now", but then, in the next day, she comes home with a brand new pair of shoes or wtv -.- Hate that!

    Hope you get better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bem, em primeiro lugar, tem calma :/ eu tambem ando completamente passada com a minha familia...cada vez penso mais que estava melhor sozinha. Sim, eu sei que so tenho 15 anos, mas começo a achar que a familia só nos atrapalha :/

    muita calma, beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh :s espero que as coisas melhorem, kristen! já leio o teu blogue há algum tempo, mas só agora te seguir-te-ei (shame on me). se quiseres, segue-me de volta :D

    adoro o teu blogue *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats:

    thanks hon =)
    It's good to see that I'm not the only one with this kind of problems...

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  5. danirose:

    Obrigada danie *O*
    eu jasitei o teu blog...mas nao o consigo comentar =S dunno why

    Bju***

    ReplyDelete
  6. de nada :D
    bah, as familias são complicadas, e acabam por nos exigir certas coisas que não são de longe justas. Também não fazem jus muitas vezes, ás nossas espectativas, é chato mas acontece com todas as familias que se relacionem entre sim. Já está tudo bem com o teu pai?

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.o
    Ai meu deus ,que confusão.
    Por acaso o teu caso é parecido com o meu :S
    Mas tens de ter calma querida ... Respira fundo , vais ver que os teus pais não fizeram de preposito :/ Tens de ter calma
    Beijos e tens mais uma coisa no meu blog (agora é todos os dias xD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hih , tens mesmo de fazer esse post :D
    E o sacrasmo já começou , fui la agora mesmo e ... os horarios só saem de tarde --' sempre foi de manhã mas não sei o que lhe deu este ano aff professores -.-'
    Bem tens de ter calma com isso da uni , já não podes fazer nada agora é esperar :s , vais ver que entras , pensa positivo *-*
    Bjinhos

    ReplyDelete
  9. ena =/ compreendo a tua situação, principalmente a que tem a ver com a carta. eu quero tanto a carta, melhor, eu preciso da carta. mas o meu problema para já é a idade. poderia tirar a de mota, mas a minha mãe deserdava-me --'

    ReplyDelete
  10. A minha mãe também diz que parece a taxista --' Mas... sempre podes andar com o carro dela quando tirares a carta ^.^ De certeza absoluta que eu não vou ter um carro só meu, mas vou andar com o dos meus pais =) E provavelmente terei de trabalhar para arranjar dinheiro para a carta xD Mas pronto... sacrificios que se fazem para facilitar a mobilidade *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. muahaah xD eu nesse aspecto tenho a vida mais facilitada porque o meu pai é instrutor de condução, logo, será ele que me vai ensinar a conduzir e me vai levar a exame. Como ele tem confiança no que me vai ensinar por isso também me vai confiar o carro ^.^ Mas um carro em 2ª mão, com uns 3/4 anos não é assim tão caro. Tenta argumentar com ela. Se a chateares muito pode ser que ceda =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been freaking out with my parents too! Now I understand the key is not to try to make things up but just let the storm pass... or we'll defenetly end up loosing it!

    PS - I already have a blog haha

    kiss kiss*

    (It's Pam btw if you can't tell from my face...lol)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment