50/50%? I really don't know...

Hi readers!
I already have my own internet!!! eheh

This week was great and so so bad at the same time...About the "Recepção ao Caloiro", was AMAZING! In spite of sleep 3h per night, being super tired and everything else...was super! Everybody were so happy, so uninhited and SO drunk xD

The bad thing of the week, and when I say bad, it's like THE worse thing...
Yesterday was the "Latada", a day that everybody from university goes to Guimarães with a lot of cans of every sizes stuck in your body/hands and make as much noise as possible. Well, everything was being amazing but when we had to show everything that we had been working on...puff! Was terrible! We fail! We let everybody down... I'm feeling so bad for that :(
Was exclusively our fault, but, of course, usually we use to be an average of 10 boys and girls and yesterday we were almost 30...come on! Of course the rest of the people didn't know the music, the choreography, the greetings... well, anyways... right now there's nothing we can do about that, unfortunatly...
Last night was like drink to forget, although I wasn't that drunk as I would like to be...but ok, at least I was capable to forget all that disaster for a couple of hours...
Ok...I have to stop to talk about this...
.
So...tonight I will try to have a little fun with my friends from town. We gonna dinner and then enjoy the night...well, they will go to BB but I don't... anyway x3

Well, see you then...bye*

Comments

  1. bem, parte boa, já tens internet.

    Quanto á latada, sim, foi mau, os doutores são capazes de ficar um bocado aborrecidos com voces, mas não foi culpa tua, não tens que te culpar, se foste aos ensaios e tinhas as coisas trabalhadinhas não te podes culpar. Para o ano há mais latada e o que interessa é que estás a gostar das praxes.

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pranks are still up? amazing! lucky you! I'm already staying up until wait to work for my project :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ena! Ainda bem que gostaste da recepção ao caloiro =) Eu gosto muito de ler posts de pessoal que já anda na faculdade *_*

    Beijinho Kris*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment