Monday

Hi readers! How's it going?
Well, unfortunatly I can't come here as often as I wanted...I'm sorry but you know I still don't have internet in my laptop so my weeks has been a boredom...Anyway, I'll try to come here at least every weekends =)

About that...right now we are in the last day of "Feira da Ladra", an annual popular festival... well, this year it suck so badly! Besides the rain, this year seems like we back to the stoneage... wasn't raining like we were in the middle of the winter, but the light was always failing and last night no one hadn't the cell phones gsm network in... stupid village x.x

So...this week was nice. The course dinner was really cool, the "Caloiro ao Molho" not really...was pretty boring actually...then at night the things changed...we hang out again xP I was so tired that on Thursday I didn't gone to the first class and, at night, I fell asleep at 9:00pm! lol

Well, today it's national holiday but I'll go to the apartment today 'cause tomorrow I have classes at 8:00am so I have to go today...

Now I let you with some new photos from Summer...miss it so much *O*

Me, Danny and Ju

Humberto (JACOB! XD) and me
.
Remember that I told you that I had a friend that seems Jacob?
Well, here it is the photo that I promised
.
Me and Ju playing like little kids x.x lol
.
Junela's WC is awesome! kakaka
.
Me, Michal and Ju (the guy from Czech Republic)
.
Cya* =D

Comments

  1. realmente o rapazinho é parecido com o Jacob xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bem, o rapaz até é parecido com o Jacob. Eu se tivesse um amigo parecido com o Jacob não me continha, e nem quero pensar nisso xD

    Não ter net é a parte chata da questão, ainda bem que estás a gostar da faculdade e das praxes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostei das fotos *_*
    E o rapaz é mesmo parecido :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ja adicionei no ms. so what do you think about my blog? too dark and depressing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. u seem to be having lots of fun at university :D I told ya it rocks! btw your friend really looks like taylor lautner, amazing!! haha kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment