Tuesday

Hi there!
How's everything going???

Well, here I am. One more week... Right now I'm in my bedroom, waiting for my mom picking up wireless from some not very clever person who doesn't know block it...well, lucky me eheh I still don't have my own internet...maybe Friday...I hope...'cause my internet at home it's freakin' out and it doesn't work x.x

Oh well...as I was saying, one more week... Right now I'm waiting for my mom...she'll arrive at 7:00pm I think and we'll dinner together and also my brother... I miss them so much *O*
It's been hard not to be at home...not see them everyday... Specially with the all situation with my dad... I can only count with her right now...
About that...my weekend was awful! But I don't wanna talk about it, sorry...

But basically, things will get fun ^^ This week is the "Recepção ao Caloiro" (something like "freshman's reception...", something like "Enterro da Gata" but much smaller of course... But I think it will be nice. It starts today, till Thursday.

About university...people have been nice...this week everybody start to talk a little more and we have a lot of fun together...the only problem is the course x.x but if everything goes well, to the next year i will be where I want ^^ (then I'll be sorry for leave these people =/).

Now I have to go... Cya and take care*

Comments

  1. compreendo tudo o que estás a sentir. Por um lado é excelente estar fora de casa, mas por outro é horrivel. É pena que não estejas no curso que queres, mas pelo menos para o ano tudo pode melhorar, right?
    Não ter net também é super chato, mas mais uma vez, está quase, já falta pouco para terça. Boa sorte com tudo, e diverte-te na recepção ao caloiro.

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment