Was that the better choice?


OMG, my head is about to explode right now... Today and the last one were very confused... Right now I don't know what to think or what to do...well, actually there's nothing I can do anymore...
.
Ok...this week I heard about the 3rd change to get in the university. Was everything so fast that I didn't knew what to do... I was kinda psychologically prepared to be one here in this course and change to the next year...well, I was thinking and thinking, really to the next final seconds and I couldn't do it... I know it would be great to my future and so on, but I can't leave the friends that I made...not now, not this year. They are all great. We had a lot of lucky to have our doctors...they are all so nice to us...I hate this course, really really hate, but I love these people!
.
I know it's crazy and 99% of us don't agree with me...but ok, this year will be like this.
I've already completed a form to make some classes from the other course, and get a part-time or something like that... Then, to the next year I would moved on to the course that I really want and having some money to the fees and the drive licence...generally thinking, it would not be a lost year at all... just wish me luck :)
.
I don't know it was the best choice to make...I'm still thinking about it ('cause the application deadline was up till day 23 - midnight), right now there's nothing I can do...but I know it I had made the application I would be crazy (in a bad way)...
.
Now I have to go. I will have my first real test to the next week...I have a lot to study x.x
Well, bye*

Comments

  1. eu compreendo-te. É normal a tua cabeça esta a 1000. Não era capaz de fazer o que tu estás a fazer, mas sei bem o que +e não querer abandonar os amigos. Espero pelo menos que aprendas alguma coisa durante este ano, e que consigas mesmo o que queres para o próximo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. é como eu disse no meu post, tudo vale a pena quando a alma não é pequena! Vais acabar por aproveitar algumas coisas deste anos. E realmente isso conta imenso, nas entrevistas de emprego e etc quando mais esperiencia melhor

    ReplyDelete
  3. É sempre complicado deixar o ppl que começamos a gostar, mas vais ver que no novo curso também vais encontrar gente bacana! Ir para outro curso não significa que deixes de falar com o ppl, há sempre maneira de nos contactarmos neste mundo de tecnologia :)
    <3***

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to make choices in ife and some are not that easy. I decided to keep up archetitecture too instead of changing to Economy or Management (courses i knew would defenitly give me a better shot at having a job in the future) not only to be connected to Arts since i want to go for fashion design, but also because of the GREAT friends i made here. i now can't place me living without them, they are so much better than all the preps I used to get along with before.
    i so understand you... sometimes is not about delaying our life is just making a choice. there are some stuff which can defenetly wait right?
    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. podes-me dizer qual o melhor fórum twilight português e internacional, por favor?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment