Saturday

Hi everybody! How was the Christmas?

My was...well...normal (?). Ok, there was good moments of course but, in the other side... why I should comemorate a ocasion dedicated to the family if I do not have my family complete? It's just stupid... Not to mention that in the Christmas day, after lunch, my dad let me and my brother in my grandmother's house with the rest of the family and he leaves to go be with his girlfriend...nice hmmm?
.
Anyway...here are what I received:
.

A scarf, a pair of heels, a soap box (don't know what the point was...), a cream, a eyelashes mask, chocolates, book True Blood, the new CD from Paramore and money.
.
Now, start to think about the new year!! eheh
This year my Reveillon will be diffrent. I'll go with some of my friends from University to a party organized by AAUM (Associação Académica da Universidade do Minho - Academic Association from Universidade do Minho). I already have my dress eheh

Oh, it's true, yesterday night I watched a movie. It calls Vertige, it's French.
.
.
I liked because it reminded me about the movie The Decent, which is a geat terror movie. This was nice but it won't be bad if it had more story.
Well, watch both then tell me what you think about them xP
.
Now I'm leaving. I'm checking some thing on the internet, then I have to take a shower and I'll be with my friends at night =)
.
See ya soon*

Comments

  1. Hey !
    Olha divulga esta campanha sff (e todos aqueles qe tejam a ver este coment por favor ^^): http://my-brain-in-a-cauldron.blogspot.com/2009/12/liguem-por-favor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brim over I to but I think the brief should acquire more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment